Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cryo's Hatchery - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CosmicFalcon

I can't tell if that's a buy offer or not. XD Anyway, if no one buys him before you get lair space, you can go ahead and buy him, of course. :)
@CosmicFalcon

I can't tell if that's a buy offer or not. XD Anyway, if no one buys him before you get lair space, you can go ahead and buy him, of course. :)
@Cryoluxa
I know that'll happen cause I plan on saving to 1 mil before expanding ;_;
I wanna name him Cujo and make him a therapist xD
@Cryoluxa
I know that'll happen cause I plan on saving to 1 mil before expanding ;_;
I wanna name him Cujo and make him a therapist xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon

Therapy ghost... Oh man that has bad GREAT idea written all over it. XD

"Doc, I think I'm going crazy. I...get therapy from a ghost." "Mm-hmm, I see."

Well, if you can get someone to store him for you, you can go ahead and make the purchase. It only seems fair to me that if someone's going to buy a dragon from me, they have to be able to take him/her out of my lair. Otherwise, I'd just be holding dragons for everyone forever.
@CosmicFalcon

Therapy ghost... Oh man that has bad GREAT idea written all over it. XD

"Doc, I think I'm going crazy. I...get therapy from a ghost." "Mm-hmm, I see."

Well, if you can get someone to store him for you, you can go ahead and make the purchase. It only seems fair to me that if someone's going to buy a dragon from me, they have to be able to take him/her out of my lair. Otherwise, I'd just be holding dragons for everyone forever.
@Cryoluxa
I understand, if not I'll just wait until more roll around xD
@Cryoluxa
I understand, if not I'll just wait until more roll around xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Cryoluxa

can I be on the pinglist for pack ghosts? I have a few ghost or ghost-like dragons and I think a pack ghost would be a perfect addition to that collection!
@Cryoluxa

can I be on the pinglist for pack ghosts? I have a few ghost or ghost-like dragons and I think a pack ghost would be a perfect addition to that collection!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk

Sure! I'll happily add you to the list. :) And also feel free to purchase any of the dragons I have for sale right now, three of which are Pack Ghosts, and two of which were only recently hatched!
@librariesrpunk

Sure! I'll happily add you to the list. :) And also feel free to purchase any of the dragons I have for sale right now, three of which are Pack Ghosts, and two of which were only recently hatched!
@Cryoluxa

I'm interested in a male ghost, preferably, and the one you have for sale now seems to be spoken for!
@Cryoluxa

I'm interested in a male ghost, preferably, and the one you have for sale now seems to be spoken for!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariespunk

While that's very kind of you, he is still unclaimed. And, in fact, he's even off his breeding cooldown. CosmicFalcon has even said that it may be a while before there is lair space enough for a Pack Ghost. So, he is very much still up for grabs. (Especially as I'm dealing with my own lair space issues, and so I can't breed up any more dragons until I sell some of my current stock.)
@librariespunk

While that's very kind of you, he is still unclaimed. And, in fact, he's even off his breeding cooldown. CosmicFalcon has even said that it may be a while before there is lair space enough for a Pack Ghost. So, he is very much still up for grabs. (Especially as I'm dealing with my own lair space issues, and so I can't breed up any more dragons until I sell some of my current stock.)
@cryoluxa

Please add me to the pinglist for pack ghosts!
@cryoluxa

Please add me to the pinglist for pack ghosts!
EBs1WDl.png
@StitchedinIce

Will do! :) And I'd like to also point out that I do have 3 currently for sale if you're interested in any of them.
@StitchedinIce

Will do! :) And I'd like to also point out that I do have 3 currently for sale if you're interested in any of them.
1 2 3 4 5 6