Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337
Aaaaaaaaaaaa the ace ones are so cute omg ,An aromantic pair would be cool
Aaaaaaaaaaaa the ace ones are so cute omg ,An aromantic pair would be cool
ranibow | she/her | cartoonist | jackalope | virgo/aquarius/scorpio | rogue of space
@miiwu I couldn't think of the aromantic flag off the top of my head, and when I googled there are a few that show up. This one seems to be the main one, but since I'm not aro myself I don't want to assume. [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aromantics/images/7/74/Aromantic_flag2.png[/img]
@miiwu I couldn't think of the aromantic flag off the top of my head, and when I googled there are a few that show up. This one seems to be the main one, but since I'm not aro myself I don't want to assume.

Aromantic_flag2.png
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale Can I please be added to the general pinglist? (Also, your username is AMAZING)
@bisexuwhale Can I please be added to the general pinglist? (Also, your username is AMAZING)
@saltyscone Will do! (And thank you, isn't it just bi-utiful?)
@saltyscone Will do! (And thank you, isn't it just bi-utiful?)
[quote name="bisexuwhale" date=2016-11-13 22:46:00] @miiwu I couldn't think of the aromantic flag off the top of my head, and when I googled there are a few that show up. This one seems to be the main one, but since I'm not aro myself I don't want to assume. [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aromantics/images/7/74/Aromantic_flag2.png[/img] [/quote] That was the first version of the flag but it was changed ebecause it looked similar to Rastafarian and Jamaican flags, and then the second version had a yellow strip but people with sensory processing issues had trouble viewing it. the newest one doesn't have any issues with it as far as I know, plus the colors are nicer imo: [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aromantics/images/3/32/Tumblr_inline_nelzuzwZam1s9h54v.jpg[/img]
bisexuwhale wrote on 2016-11-13:
@miiwu I couldn't think of the aromantic flag off the top of my head, and when I googled there are a few that show up. This one seems to be the main one, but since I'm not aro myself I don't want to assume.

Aromantic_flag2.png

That was the first version of the flag but it was changed ebecause it looked similar to Rastafarian and Jamaican flags, and then the second version had a yellow strip but people with sensory processing issues had trouble viewing it.

the newest one doesn't have any issues with it as far as I know, plus the colors are nicer imo: Tumblr_inline_nelzuzwZam1s9h54v.jpg
ranibow | she/her | cartoonist | jackalope | virgo/aquarius/scorpio | rogue of space
@miiiwu (I'm just realising I missed an 'i' last time I pinged you) Thanks for informing me! I'll start scrying around and looking at the AH to find a pair :)

Edit: would you like to be added to a pinglist for them?
@miiiwu (I'm just realising I missed an 'i' last time I pinged you) Thanks for informing me! I'll start scrying around and looking at the AH to find a pair :)

Edit: would you like to be added to a pinglist for them?
Yes please :)
Yes please :)
@miiiwu I've added you just now. Also, would this be round about something you'd buy for an aromantic pride dragon? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=79&auth=cf6e9d15c78179c95bccdb1a369c8972c7424830&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@miiiwu I've added you just now. Also, would this be round about something you'd buy for an aromantic pride dragon?

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=79&auth=cf6e9d15c78179c95bccdb1a369c8972c7424830&dummyext=prev.png
@bisexuwhale
Can I be on the bi pinglist?
@bisexuwhale
Can I be on the bi pinglist?
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace Sure! I'll put you on it now.
@Moonlace Sure! I'll put you on it now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337