Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Electronic Hues Hatchery » Synthwave
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 102
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2736691#post_2736691][img]https://i.imgur.com/LP5zpyx.gif[/img][/url][/center]
LP5zpyx.gif
nBsxSdL.png
StP4Epc.pngMPwWncU.png27B1xUW.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YAYTbIp.png[/img][/center]
YAYTbIp.png
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@absinthy Oh, your color matching is so good! Would you like to be affiliates?
@absinthy Oh, your color matching is so good! Would you like to be affiliates?
0Xrg9Di.png
Heya! May I request a Retrolad breeding? I can pay in any form.
Heya! May I request a Retrolad breeding? I can pay in any form.
GfZIqX9.png6Zs7hJu.pnghaRlyz4.pngoDxwf8B.pngfwf0oTL.pngBYPpgRe.pngwPFuutZ.pngwXQ8vDO.gif3DWDjbt.png
yym0GF5.png
@absinthy

Hello! I was wondering when you were going to breed Retrology again? I didn't get to grab a hatchling the last time you bred them, and I would love to get one since they would make a good pair for one of my girls :)
@absinthy

Hello! I was wondering when you were going to breed Retrology again? I didn't get to grab a hatchling the last time you bred them, and I would love to get one since they would make a good pair for one of my girls :)
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
oH MY! heres a friendly bump! bro your pairs look Y E S
oH MY! heres a friendly bump! bro your pairs look Y E S
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
@absinthy sorry if this ping is unwanted, but could you give me a ping if you breed Anemoia, please?
@absinthy sorry if this ping is unwanted, but could you give me a ping if you breed Anemoia, please?
[size=5][b]!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !! - MASS PING INCOMING[/b][/size] As you may have seen, this hatchery was temporarily closed while I was on hiatus from the game. I am back now and am working on revamping the hatchery. I have made brand new breeding cards for all of the pairs, including two brand new pairs "Plasma" and "Supernova". [size=5][color=red]Part of my hatchery renovations included a total purge of my ping list document. [b]THEREFORE, IF YOU STILL WISH TO BE ON A PING LIST, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ADD YOURSELF TO THE FRESHLY WIPED DOCUMENT [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/15paAjbdHR_Dd6yUOmNuM-cwWaYAh2_iq6W-DBe58HEk/edit]>>>> LOCATED HERE[/url][/b][/color][/size] If you are unable to add yourself for any reason, ping me and I will add you when I get the chance. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [b]General List[/b] [columns] @Bloodsong @Skittyfairy @velvetufo @Locutus @arywyvern @BreezeBrambles @bratzdoll @DragonFriend611 @Macchiatowl @HOMESKLLET @sensiblesoap @CELESTlAL @IndigoUnicorn @Pez @beckyh2112 @Orphanim @GrimHiive @SquishiFishi @Tafficat @astereia @Daylily @thePurple @Aven @dinaurian @Databuffer @woolly @ItsMeSunnyD @Aviose @FairyForestKing @nekosysteme @Squibeetos @skarpetky @Munchcatto @Shwinty [nextcol] @SoullessWendigo @Loxeris @Antivulano @Azuroru @Nepkitty @Trilonyte @WarriorSong @DragonClawz @say10 @biomech @Sylphiette @kirmon64 @Kilwin @sylvannull @heavylobster @DrShadowCipher @Blackkat452 @RandomPhone @FreddyTheBear @VincentPurpleGuy @genderquest @Haftlinger @BlindCat @Hawktalon @Laos @Ophionyx @Melova @ApprenticeWriter @AsylumBat @Seawings @heavylobster @woodwinds @Yokonii @nekokitty813 @Alamire [/columns] [b]Hypestesia[/b] @Concertina @Ogrebooger (Male) @BigBird @wanderingstar [b]Katarsis[/b] @Dragonlover858 @baelistair (fem only plz) @peepsnibbles @Milkbread @BigBird @cousland [b]Vectravox[/b] @Concertina @commonerking @baelistair @rawrpopsicles @DemonicDuchess @peepsnibbles @honeytealeef @soulykins @MothsInHats [b]Nanoverse[/b] @PuffballKitten @Aerai @WiishfulThinking @Quetzy @WolfCamCXR [b]Glowline[/b] @Dragonlover858 @Axiomatix (males) @Milkbread @commonerking @peepsnibbles @baelistair @Seawings @PuffballKitten @jessyta (imp only) @LifeRabbit @Zircon @DemonicDuchess @Burbuja @Atomica @WolfCamCXR @dragonfairy1034 @cousland @honeytealeef (nocturnes only) @Celes (imp only) @JellyBeanDragon (imp only) [b]Flouresce[/b] @Concertina (females) @AsylumBat @BigBird [b]Spectrasoul[/b] @DArtsy @yocchan @kywren [b]Quixotic[/b] @baelistair @velvetufo @WolfCamCXR @CascadeMirage [b]Starmade[/b] @Axiomatix (males) @Milkbread @cousland @yocchan (skydancer) @kywren [b]Resonance[/b] @kywren [b]Retrology[/b] @Lela @Scuzz [b]Vernaschi[/b] @Aerai @Zircon @Gilbunny @peepsnibbles @Milkbread @KameTurtle @cousland (that 1% coatl pls!) [b]Afterglow[/b] @arywyvern @Gilbunny (imperial male) @Atomica @KameTurtle @Lela @BigBird @Quetzy @cousland @CosmicFalcon @honeytealeef @ErebusValkyrie [b]Sundown[/b] @ArcanicUsva (Female) @FairyForestKing @CosmicFalcon [b]Vapordream[/b] @Aerai @Zircon @jessyta @astrya @KameTurtle (Jaguars, or any Coatls) @honeytealeef @dragonfairy1034 @cousland @MothChimera @AsylumBat @Celes @yocchan (skydancer) @ErebusValkyrie [b]Anemoia[/b] @Zircon @DemonicDuchess @Lela @DArtsy @Milkbread @theTicket @ErebusValkyrie (Coatl) @soulykins (Coatl) [b]Betelgeuse[/b] @CosmicFalcon [b]Ultraviolet[/b] @MothChimera @Quetzy @AsylumBat @Celes @LaylaIsaku [b]Paradox[/b] @honeytealeef @JellyBeanDragon
!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !! - MASS PING INCOMING

As you may have seen, this hatchery was temporarily closed while I was on hiatus from the game. I am back now and am working on revamping the hatchery. I have made brand new breeding cards for all of the pairs, including two brand new pairs "Plasma" and "Supernova".

Part of my hatchery renovations included a total purge of my ping list document.

THEREFORE, IF YOU STILL WISH TO BE ON A PING LIST, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ADD YOURSELF TO THE FRESHLY WIPED DOCUMENT >>>> LOCATED HERE

If you are unable to add yourself for any reason, ping me and I will add you when I get the chance.

General List
@Bloodsong
@Skittyfairy
@velvetufo
@Locutus
@arywyvern
@BreezeBrambles
@bratzdoll
@DragonFriend611
@Macchiatowl
@HOMESKLLET
@sensiblesoap
@CELESTlAL
@IndigoUnicorn
@Pez
@beckyh2112
@Orphanim
@GrimHiive
@SquishiFishi
@Tafficat
@astereia
@Daylily
@thePurple
@Aven
@dinaurian
@Databuffer
@woolly
@ItsMeSunnyD
@Aviose
@FairyForestKing
@nekosysteme
@Squibeetos
@skarpetky
@Munchcatto
@Shwinty
@SoullessWendigo
@Loxeris
@Antivulano
@Azuroru
@Nepkitty
@Trilonyte
@WarriorSong
@DragonClawz
@say10
@biomech
@Sylphiette
@kirmon64
@Kilwin
@sylvannull
@heavylobster
@DrShadowCipher
@Blackkat452
@RandomPhone
@FreddyTheBear
@VincentPurpleGuy
@genderquest
@Haftlinger
@BlindCat
@Hawktalon
@Laos
@Ophionyx
@Melova
@ApprenticeWriter
@AsylumBat
@Seawings
@heavylobster
@woodwinds
@Yokonii
@nekokitty813
@Alamire

Hypestesia
@Concertina
@Ogrebooger (Male)
@BigBird
@wanderingstar

Katarsis
@Dragonlover858
@baelistair (fem only plz)
@peepsnibbles
@Milkbread
@BigBird
@cousland

Vectravox
@Concertina
@commonerking
@baelistair
@rawrpopsicles
@DemonicDuchess
@peepsnibbles
@honeytealeef
@soulykins
@MothsInHats

Nanoverse
@PuffballKitten
@Aerai
@WiishfulThinking
@Quetzy
@WolfCamCXR

Glowline
@Dragonlover858
@Axiomatix (males)
@Milkbread
@commonerking
@peepsnibbles
@baelistair
@Seawings
@PuffballKitten
@jessyta (imp only)
@LifeRabbit
@Zircon
@DemonicDuchess
@Burbuja
@Atomica
@WolfCamCXR
@dragonfairy1034
@cousland
@honeytealeef (nocturnes only)
@Celes (imp only)
@JellyBeanDragon (imp only)

Flouresce
@Concertina (females)
@AsylumBat
@BigBird

Spectrasoul
@DArtsy
@yocchan
@kywren

Quixotic
@baelistair
@velvetufo
@WolfCamCXR
@CascadeMirage

Starmade
@Axiomatix (males)
@Milkbread
@cousland
@yocchan (skydancer)
@kywren

Resonance
@kywren

Retrology
@Lela
@Scuzz

Vernaschi
@Aerai
@Zircon
@Gilbunny
@peepsnibbles
@Milkbread
@KameTurtle
@cousland (that 1% coatl pls!)

Afterglow
@arywyvern
@Gilbunny (imperial male)
@Atomica
@KameTurtle
@Lela
@BigBird
@Quetzy
@cousland
@CosmicFalcon
@honeytealeef
@ErebusValkyrie

Sundown
@ArcanicUsva (Female)
@FairyForestKing
@CosmicFalcon

Vapordream
@Aerai
@Zircon
@jessyta
@astrya
@KameTurtle (Jaguars, or any Coatls)
@honeytealeef
@dragonfairy1034
@cousland
@MothChimera
@AsylumBat
@Celes
@yocchan (skydancer)
@ErebusValkyrie

Anemoia
@Zircon
@DemonicDuchess
@Lela
@DArtsy
@Milkbread
@theTicket
@ErebusValkyrie (Coatl)
@soulykins (Coatl)

Betelgeuse
@CosmicFalcon

Ultraviolet
@MothChimera
@Quetzy
@AsylumBat
@Celes
@LaylaIsaku

Paradox
@honeytealeef
@JellyBeanDragon
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
I’m so excited that you’re back! :3
I missed seeing your bright babies and look forward to poking around your lair momentarily.
I’m so excited that you’re back! :3
I missed seeing your bright babies and look forward to poking around your lair momentarily.
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat

Aww, thank you. :33 It's good to be back!~
@AsylumBat

Aww, thank you. :33 It's good to be back!~
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 101 102