Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5
@Kairoku

How much for Myrhh?? I probably don't have enough to buy him, but just in case. :)
@Kairoku

How much for Myrhh?? I probably don't have enough to buy him, but just in case. :)
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedTea

Ah sorry, he's not for sale. He's a special project dragon and I've invested a lot already (he wants a different accent like every other week -.-). Sorry again! I hope you find a similar dragon you like :)
@PoisonedTea

Ah sorry, he's not for sale. He's a special project dragon and I've invested a lot already (he wants a different accent like every other week -.-). Sorry again! I hope you find a similar dragon you like :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku

Oh, haha. XD Nevermind then. XD
Though, do you have any 5-7 digits? Sorry it would take to long to go through your whole and check all the dragons.
@Kairoku

Oh, haha. XD Nevermind then. XD
Though, do you have any 5-7 digits? Sorry it would take to long to go through your whole and check all the dragons.
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedPaper

I do have 4 6-digits. Hail/Trev are not for sale though and neither is Sam unless I get a really good offer cause he's an unbred gen1, too. Stanford I'd consider selling :) he was born on 31 July. And has been bred though without unnameds if I remember correctly.
7-digits I have quite a few gen1s I think... Not sure who anymore, sorry! I can check when I get home later? Though that'll be a few hours...

EDIT: Emilia is a 6-digit, too, but she'll stay with me till I die xD
@PoisonedPaper

I do have 4 6-digits. Hail/Trev are not for sale though and neither is Sam unless I get a really good offer cause he's an unbred gen1, too. Stanford I'd consider selling :) he was born on 31 July. And has been bred though without unnameds if I remember correctly.
7-digits I have quite a few gen1s I think... Not sure who anymore, sorry! I can check when I get home later? Though that'll be a few hours...

EDIT: Emilia is a 6-digit, too, but she'll stay with me till I die xD
8 hours ahead of FR time
@PoisonedPaper

Here's a list of my 7-digits:

Arden - bred gen1 noc
(Chico - unbred gen1 noc)
(Clown - Imp)
(Vishara - SD)
Poseidon - bred, tri-gened gen1 noc
(Soldier - unbred, gened gen1 tun)
(Raiona - unbred, gened gen1 spiral)
GenOne - unbred, gened gen1 fae
Daiquiri - bred, tri-gened gen1 coatl
Lotus - unbred, tri-gened gen1 snipsnap

The brackets are around the ones I probs won't sell. Let me know if you're interested in any :)
@PoisonedPaper

Here's a list of my 7-digits:

Arden - bred gen1 noc
(Chico - unbred gen1 noc)
(Clown - Imp)
(Vishara - SD)
Poseidon - bred, tri-gened gen1 noc
(Soldier - unbred, gened gen1 tun)
(Raiona - unbred, gened gen1 spiral)
GenOne - unbred, gened gen1 fae
Daiquiri - bred, tri-gened gen1 coatl
Lotus - unbred, tri-gened gen1 snipsnap

The brackets are around the ones I probs won't sell. Let me know if you're interested in any :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Smalldoll

Just wanted to let you know that I'm selling Toasty! She's on the AH for her autobuy, but I'm looking for offers mostly :)

@KiliaKit

Thought I'd let you know that I'm selling Beauchamp. He's on the AH, but feel free to make a different offer!
@Smalldoll

Just wanted to let you know that I'm selling Toasty! She's on the AH for her autobuy, but I'm looking for offers mostly :)

@KiliaKit

Thought I'd let you know that I'm selling Beauchamp. He's on the AH, but feel free to make a different offer!
8 hours ahead of FR time
@neonpine

Are you still interested in Sedna? :3
@neonpine

Are you still interested in Sedna? :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku No, I found a G1 that was better for my plans. Thank you though!
@Kairoku No, I found a G1 that was better for my plans. Thank you though!
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@neonpine

No worries, thanks for your interest :)
@neonpine

No worries, thanks for your interest :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku would you take 75k for Stanford?
@Kairoku would you take 75k for Stanford?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3 4 5