Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣[unNATURAL Hatchery]♣ est. 2016
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197
@BurntLeafyToast

Hi! Could I take "Willow" and "Fluorescent" off your hands for treasure? ^^
@BurntLeafyToast

Hi! Could I take "Willow" and "Fluorescent" off your hands for treasure? ^^
IrbVsNE.png
@Xerdes Yes, absolutely! Together with the discount, that'll be 22,500t. :) Thank you!
@Xerdes Yes, absolutely! Together with the discount, that'll be 22,500t. :) Thank you!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
Can I grab Memory in treasure with the returning customer discount, please? :D and welcome back!
Can I grab Memory in treasure with the returning customer discount, please? :D and welcome back!
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Wrath Absolutely! I'll send you a private auction right away. :) Thank you! <3
@Wrath Absolutely! I'll send you a private auction right away. :) Thank you! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
I'm glad you're back!
I'm glad you're back!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer Thank you! I'm so glad to be back! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@TheDeathseer Thank you! I'm so glad to be back!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast hi, not sure what list I'm on since I haven't bought G2+ dragons in a while but I was wondering if I could be removed? Please and thank you!
@BurntLeafyToast hi, not sure what list I'm on since I haven't bought G2+ dragons in a while but I was wondering if I could be removed? Please and thank you!
J5FGxHX.png
@bioloyg Yeah, no problem! My hatchery's been on hiatus for about a year and half, so I'm working with some older pinglists. :'D Sorry about the confusion, I'll remove you right away!
@bioloyg Yeah, no problem! My hatchery's been on hiatus for about a year and half, so I'm working with some older pinglists. :'D Sorry about the confusion, I'll remove you right away!
lG9UFR1.png
Thank you, and good luck/welcome back!
Thank you, and good luck/welcome back!
J5FGxHX.png
Hello is the dragon with the id #65893617 still available? I also join just yesterday so with the discount how much would he cost?
Hello is the dragon with the id #65893617 still available? I also join just yesterday so with the discount how much would he cost?
mlHpBMC.png
a69iToJ.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
5BsilZ9.png
GDOso1a.giftumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.png ZQGfAQY.png
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197