Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T/O] 5 Digit Dragons!
1 2 3
@Moirli

I'll make note of your offer, thanks for your interest!
@Moirli

I'll make note of your offer, thanks for your interest!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah I'd like to offer 6kg on the unnamed guardian lady (edited previous lower offer was a typo sorry!!)
@Xanarcah I'd like to offer 6kg on the unnamed guardian lady (edited previous lower offer was a typo sorry!!)
@chespin
Offer noted!
I'm pretty interested in your offer, so I may sell her tonight if no one else expresses their interest in her.
@chespin
Offer noted!
I'm pretty interested in your offer, so I may sell her tonight if no one else expresses their interest in her.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah Wheee! Awesome :D
@Xanarcah Wheee! Awesome :D
@Xanarcah I'm extremely interested in that light eyed guardian female, interested in a trade for my boy Aurek? He's been scattered so he has all new colors as well as matching eyes. #90637 Abyss/Overcast/Cornflower [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/906/90537_350.png[/img] [/url] Apologies if you aren't actually trading, but I saw the T in the title and thought I'd give it a shot ^___^
@Xanarcah I'm extremely interested in that light eyed guardian female, interested in a trade for my boy Aurek? He's been scattered so he has all new colors as well as matching eyes.

Abyss/Overcast/Cornflower

90537_350.png

Apologies if you aren't actually trading, but I saw the T in the title and thought I'd give it a shot ^___^
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Xanarcah

Can I get a ping before you make a final decision? I'm quite interested in a few of them!

Also, might you consider any of these items as partial payment?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962/1
@Xanarcah

Can I get a ping before you make a final decision? I'm quite interested in a few of them!

Also, might you consider any of these items as partial payment?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962/1
b6KLuw7.gif
@Ink
Your boy is so pretty, but sadly I'm after currency at the moment instead of another dragon. Best of luck in finding a trade for him!

@artemystica
Sure!
Eggs I'd value at 175g each. I'm not tooo interested in anything else there, except the Wildclaw Scroll, but I'd value a pure gems offer over one with mostly items.
@Ink
Your boy is so pretty, but sadly I'm after currency at the moment instead of another dragon. Best of luck in finding a trade for him!

@artemystica
Sure!
Eggs I'd value at 175g each. I'm not tooo interested in anything else there, except the Wildclaw Scroll, but I'd value a pure gems offer over one with mostly items.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Terpsichoria
@artemystica

I'm planning on accepting chespin's offer of 6kg on the unnamed Guardian female; you both asked for a ping before I accepted anything, so here I am!
@Terpsichoria
@artemystica

I'm planning on accepting chespin's offer of 6kg on the unnamed Guardian female; you both asked for a ping before I accepted anything, so here I am!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

^~
^~
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

^~
^~
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

1 2 3