Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ( THE BONE CASTLE ) * a lore hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mary

then I'll take him off your hands! should I toss you a CR?
@Mary

then I'll take him off your hands! should I toss you a CR?
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
@Mary Can I be on the ping for Decayspawn? I'd ideally like a female bog. I see they have one now but not a fan of the bright pink wings myself. :3
@Mary Can I be on the ping for Decayspawn? I'd ideally like a female bog. I see they have one now but not a fan of the bright pink wings myself. :3
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma
sure! I'll make a note to ping you in my bio since I don't use this hatchery often these days.
@Onikuma
sure! I'll make a note to ping you in my bio since I don't use this hatchery often these days.
@Mary - Thanks so much! :)
@Mary - Thanks so much! :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Mary Hello there! May I be added to the pinglists of Decayspawn and EasternMirrors?

Do you also have a lore rundown of Death and Ereshkigal? :O I checked out their bios, but I'm interested in learning more about them.

Also, because I know it was a few days since the last post on here - I came by from window shopping on the AH for some Bogsneaks.
@Mary Hello there! May I be added to the pinglists of Decayspawn and EasternMirrors?

Do you also have a lore rundown of Death and Ereshkigal? :O I checked out their bios, but I'm interested in learning more about them.

Also, because I know it was a few days since the last post on here - I came by from window shopping on the AH for some Bogsneaks.
@Sickened
I can toss you onto the Decayspawn pings, yep. I've got two of them up in the back of the lair.

Ah, funny thing about the mirror pair--lore updates happened and it's a long story, but Eresh breeds with Ofek now.

The Eastern Mirrors is a band of mirrors that operate on the east coast of the Wastelands. It has a fairly long history, but more recently and relevantly, it was led by Death. Then his sister Famine appeared and sort of... absorbed him into her body... to perfect herself (they were kind of the same being but split apart, Famine decided she wanted to be 'whole' again).

With Death gone, Ereshkigal was made the new leader, but she isn't interested in leading a pack so she's been searching for an heir. Ereshkigal breeds with Ofek now and their kids are horrendously pink half the time.

If you're still interested, I can toss you on Ereshkigal and Ofek's pinglist.
@Sickened
I can toss you onto the Decayspawn pings, yep. I've got two of them up in the back of the lair.

Ah, funny thing about the mirror pair--lore updates happened and it's a long story, but Eresh breeds with Ofek now.

The Eastern Mirrors is a band of mirrors that operate on the east coast of the Wastelands. It has a fairly long history, but more recently and relevantly, it was led by Death. Then his sister Famine appeared and sort of... absorbed him into her body... to perfect herself (they were kind of the same being but split apart, Famine decided she wanted to be 'whole' again).

With Death gone, Ereshkigal was made the new leader, but she isn't interested in leading a pack so she's been searching for an heir. Ereshkigal breeds with Ofek now and their kids are horrendously pink half the time.

If you're still interested, I can toss you on Ereshkigal and Ofek's pinglist.
@Mary That's fine with me! I'd like to be on their pinglist.
@Mary That's fine with me! I'd like to be on their pinglist.
@Sickened Ereshkigal and Ofek's single egg hatched. :o He's uhh rather pink. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37022722][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370228/37022722_350.png[/img][/url] I can ping you for the next batch if you're looking for someone less pink.
@Sickened

Ereshkigal and Ofek's single egg hatched. :o He's uhh rather pink.

37022722_350.png

I can ping you for the next batch if you're looking for someone less pink.
@Mary A very fleshy boy, but he isn't what I'm looking for :O Thank you, though!
@Mary A very fleshy boy, but he isn't what I'm looking for :O Thank you, though!
[color=transparent]#[/color] [center][size=7][i]UPDATE .[/size] [i][b]decay x luminance [size=1]@Hellkite @Ximena @Sickened[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37271023][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372711/37271023.png[/img][/url][/center] I have... neglected this hatchery so much and I am so sorry HK and Xi for neglecting to ping. Feel free to point out of you're not interested in being pinged any more, I don't even know when I put you on the pinglist and how long it's been. Also Decay and Luminance's genes have been hugely updated (for starters, Luminance is no longer a fae). Onikuma has already requested to put the mantis girl on hold, leaving this boy. There was another hatchling in the nest, but I've decided to keep her--I've been looking for a 'modern' Decay kid to keep for myself. He reminds me of the Starbucks zombie frapp. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c768964989967bb26d98af49d830c343/tumblr_oza4dk9s4c1tu4yeho5_400.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5ce34169985fe016a8796a99adea4430/tumblr_inline_oza1ymSi2T1s013im_540.jpg[/img][/center]
#
UPDATE .

decay x luminance
@Hellkite @Ximena @Sickened
37271023.png

I have... neglected this hatchery so much and I am so sorry HK and Xi for neglecting to ping. Feel free to point out of you're not interested in being pinged any more, I don't even know when I put you on the pinglist and how long it's been.

Also Decay and Luminance's genes have been hugely updated (for starters, Luminance is no longer a fae).

Onikuma has already requested to put the mantis girl on hold, leaving this boy. There was another hatchling in the nest, but I've decided to keep her--I've been looking for a 'modern' Decay kid to keep for myself.

He reminds me of the Starbucks zombie frapp.

tumblr_oza4dk9s4c1tu4yeho5_400.pngtumblr_inline_oza1ymSi2T1s013im_540.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6