Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cup o' Noodles -- NEW 3/27
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@thesanguinequeen

Sorry I didn't ping you the first time, that's embarrassing-
I would still love to add Blush to my lair if she is available C-:
@thesanguinequeen

Sorry I didn't ping you the first time, that's embarrassing-
I would still love to add Blush to my lair if she is available C-:
@ArchdukeJohn13 I'll add you to the pinglists right away! As for pricing, as stated on various posts throughout the shop, all noodles here are free! :D Unfortunately, that means dergs tend to go quickly here, and Alisha's already gone, sorry. :< (I just updated the front page to make sure it matches my main hatchery.) But being on a pinglist will make sure you get first dibs on any following nests, so yay!

@doglover101 Unfortunately, all the spirals that were on the page before have been taken. :( The For Sale section has been updated, though, so if the two noodles currently available interest you, let me know!

@Mondors Aw, I'm sorry I didn't see your post. :( Blush has been taken, but you're welcome to one of the two new noodles on the front page! I updated it just now.
@ArchdukeJohn13 I'll add you to the pinglists right away! As for pricing, as stated on various posts throughout the shop, all noodles here are free! :D Unfortunately, that means dergs tend to go quickly here, and Alisha's already gone, sorry. :< (I just updated the front page to make sure it matches my main hatchery.) But being on a pinglist will make sure you get first dibs on any following nests, so yay!

@doglover101 Unfortunately, all the spirals that were on the page before have been taken. :( The For Sale section has been updated, though, so if the two noodles currently available interest you, let me know!

@Mondors Aw, I'm sorry I didn't see your post. :( Blush has been taken, but you're welcome to one of the two new noodles on the front page! I updated it just now.
Could I have Plum?
@thesanguinequeen
Could I have Plum?
@thesanguinequeen
jtb7ed.jpg
@doglover101 I'll send Plum right over! :D
@doglover101 I'll send Plum right over! :D
@thesanguinequeen

That's alright, I'll swing by another time and take a look, thank you.
@thesanguinequeen

That's alright, I'll swing by another time and take a look, thank you.
@thesanguinequeen ok thanks for adding me to the pinglist XD
@thesanguinequeen ok thanks for adding me to the pinglist XD
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25507739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255078/25507739_350.png[/img] [/url] @thesanguinequeen Is this dragonet still available?

25507739_350.png

@thesanguinequeen Is this dragonet still available?
nudX0O8.png
@Fangurl She is! I'll send her right over!
@Fangurl She is! I'll send her right over!
[center][img]http://imgur.com/mKCZAZj.png[/img][/center]
mKCZAZj.png
GRx3A5B.png
@thesanguinequeen please add me into one more pinglistXD (Metha and Razzmatazz) sincere thank you from me!
@thesanguinequeen please add me into one more pinglistXD (Metha and Razzmatazz) sincere thank you from me!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35