Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]G1s - eyeburner, one off XYX and more
1 2 3
@Ashmore

Can I buy the first three for the price of one? :P (That was a joke!) They're all gorgeous but I dont have the funds to bid on all three ;A;

I'll take the start bid on that pretty yellow guy listed first. Can i have a last day ping, please?
@Ashmore

Can I buy the first three for the price of one? :P (That was a joke!) They're all gorgeous but I dont have the funds to bid on all three ;A;

I'll take the start bid on that pretty yellow guy listed first. Can i have a last day ping, please?
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@thegodaesthetic
Of course! ^^ I'll update it right away. :)
@thegodaesthetic
Of course! ^^ I'll update it right away. :)
^
^
@thegodaesthetic
The last day of the auction! No one else bid yet. xD
@thegodaesthetic
The last day of the auction! No one else bid yet. xD
@thegodaesthetic
I'll set up the CR shortly. ^^
@thegodaesthetic
I'll set up the CR shortly. ^^
Hi there! I have lots of G1 dragons in this auction, the first post contains all of them. :)
Sorry for any unwanted pings, if there's any.

@arrowfeathers @awayfrombirdland @azure @baku @ballad @banshee3234 @carnival @cdrphoenix @chaotic @charias @chimeric @chrestomanci @claritywind @clearlakes44 @coyoteskii @cyrinus @darkniiinja @daxis @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @gacha @glamour @ixia @kanariah @kanyerising @kaseymcshouty @kaylian @lanthanumiridium @leashedragon @leeedea @lumen @mands @misscallierose @mommy @nanairo @peisinoe @rest @saphariadragon @serpede @shad0stryk @shaft @sinfirmitas @snorreruch @strylan @vaze @whimzica @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @xanako @yossarian @tangaroa @starly @eliana231 @natala @riskyblue @robinn @thedragonsqueen

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

Hi there! I have lots of G1 dragons in this auction, the first post contains all of them. :)
Sorry for any unwanted pings, if there's any.

@arrowfeathers @awayfrombirdland @azure @baku @ballad @banshee3234 @carnival @cdrphoenix @chaotic @charias @chimeric @chrestomanci @claritywind @clearlakes44 @coyoteskii @cyrinus @darkniiinja @daxis @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @gacha @glamour @ixia @kanariah @kanyerising @kaseymcshouty @kaylian @lanthanumiridium @leashedragon @leeedea @lumen @mands @misscallierose @mommy @nanairo @peisinoe @rest @saphariadragon @serpede @shad0stryk @shaft @sinfirmitas @snorreruch @strylan @vaze @whimzica @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @xanako @yossarian @tangaroa @starly @eliana231 @natala @riskyblue @robinn @thedragonsqueen

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

^
^
1 2 3