Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]done
1 2 3
@Aomame @Vaiya 200kt on Mizu please
@Aomame @Vaiya 200kt on Mizu please
@aomame heya, how does your snipe guard work? I don't think i can wait up until 4:00 am, if it's the 'extends auction by 1 hour' kind of snipe guard.. ;__;
@aomame heya, how does your snipe guard work? I don't think i can wait up until 4:00 am, if it's the 'extends auction by 1 hour' kind of snipe guard.. ;__;
@chespin @aomame 240.
@chespin @aomame 240.
@Vaiya @chespin
if someone is outbid in the last hour the auction will be extended for 1 day
Auction ends on 07.06. at rollover
@Vaiya @chespin
if someone is outbid in the last hour the auction will be extended for 1 day
Auction ends on 07.06. at rollover
@aomame the site went down last night, apparently. But i wanted to ask how often are you going to have your snipe guard extend the auction by a whole day? I won't be able to stay up until 3am my time every night indefinitely try to get a dragon. Everyone does snipe guards differently, it seems.
@aomame the site went down last night, apparently. But i wanted to ask how often are you going to have your snipe guard extend the auction by a whole day? I won't be able to stay up until 3am my time every night indefinitely try to get a dragon. Everyone does snipe guards differently, it seems.
@Vaiya @Chespin
Chespin you have been outbid. Vaiya your new bid has been noted.

Now concerning the Snipe Guard.... sorry I should have been clearer on this topic. this is a one time snipe guard (otherwise I'd probably never sell my dragons ^^! )
and yeah it really does seem like everyone handles the snipe guard in different ways... even I changed my snipe guard several times and it's still not really perfect. Anyway sorry about the inconveniences this has caused (I'll be careful to consider this in my future auctions >.< )
@Vaiya @Chespin
Chespin you have been outbid. Vaiya your new bid has been noted.

Now concerning the Snipe Guard.... sorry I should have been clearer on this topic. this is a one time snipe guard (otherwise I'd probably never sell my dragons ^^! )
and yeah it really does seem like everyone handles the snipe guard in different ways... even I changed my snipe guard several times and it's still not really perfect. Anyway sorry about the inconveniences this has caused (I'll be careful to consider this in my future auctions >.< )
@aomame Thank you for the info! I will try one more time tonight.
@aomame Thank you for the info! I will try one more time tonight.
^
^
@Aomame @Ethanaell

30kt for Rust/Forest/Beige Noc
@Aomame @Ethanaell

30kt for Rust/Forest/Beige Noc
@Ethanaell you've been outbid
@Bynpocalypse your bid has been noted
@Ethanaell you've been outbid
@Bynpocalypse your bid has been noted
1 2 3