Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ROYAL HATCHERY} Back In Business.!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@SwishaSweet
Whoops, completely forgot about the banner //facepalm
I'll take care of it tomorrow when I get back on the computer
@SwishaSweet
Whoops, completely forgot about the banner //facepalm
I'll take care of it tomorrow when I get back on the computer
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
No problem :) thank you @MochaMiel
No problem :) thank you @MochaMiel
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@SwishaSweet

You have amazing dragons! :3
Could you add me to pinglists for Bloody Gold, Dark Dreams and Dracula's Love Hallow?
(Seriously, if you sometimes get a Iri/Shim/Tychaline girl for that last pair, I'll buy it immediately!)
@SwishaSweet

You have amazing dragons! :3
Could you add me to pinglists for Bloody Gold, Dark Dreams and Dracula's Love Hallow?
(Seriously, if you sometimes get a Iri/Shim/Tychaline girl for that last pair, I'll buy it immediately!)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano
Thank you.! :)
I've added you to the list's you requested :3 and lols don't worry im sure they will pop one up sooner or later ^_^
@Chardano
Thank you.! :)
I've added you to the list's you requested :3 and lols don't worry im sure they will pop one up sooner or later ^_^
[center]General Ping List: @Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie @lolololaloop @Kittfox15 @MochaMiel Guradians Of Atlantis List: @Icewolf @xstridex Bloody Gold List: @PlatinumWishes @ImNotOkay @Chardano Dark Dreams List: @Chardano [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZwVBgqR.jpg[/img] [b]Guardians Of Atlantis, Bloody Gold and Dark Dreams Nest's Hatched Today.![/b] They can all be found in the first page :) some of them hatched with new Chardano P.S. I'm waiting on my Breeding Cards to come in with the New Colors to be Up-Dated on them ;)[/center]
General Ping List:
@Minxwolfie @Maeze @Onepebble @jarethbowie
@lolololaloop @Kittfox15 @MochaMiel

Guradians Of Atlantis List:
@Icewolf @xstridex

Bloody Gold List:
@PlatinumWishes @ImNotOkay
@Chardano

Dark Dreams List:
@Chardano

ZwVBgqR.jpg
Guardians Of Atlantis, Bloody Gold and Dark Dreams Nest's Hatched Today.!

They can all be found in the first page :) some of them hatched with new Chardano

P.S. I'm waiting on my Breeding Cards to come in with the New Colors to be Up-Dated on them ;)
@SwishaSweet
Bought the white/cyan/teal boy. So cute!
@SwishaSweet
Bought the white/cyan/teal boy. So cute!
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
Glad to see him go to a home so quick :) enjoy.! Also do let me know if you'd like to remain on the list for them or be removed, ty c: @Icewolf
Glad to see him go to a home so quick :) enjoy.! Also do let me know if you'd like to remain on the list for them or be removed, ty c: @Icewolf
@SwishaSweet
Yes please keep me on the list ^.^
@SwishaSweet
Yes please keep me on the list ^.^
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@SwishaSweet - could you add me to the general ping list? these are such pretty pairings <3
@SwishaSweet - could you add me to the general ping list? these are such pretty pairings <3
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@melonope
Added.! :) and thank you ^_^
@melonope
Added.! :) and thank you ^_^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78