Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1855 1856
@Pennywhistle

May I be added to the general pinglist? All of the pairs are amazing!
@Pennywhistle

May I be added to the general pinglist? All of the pairs are amazing!
@infinitesky

Thank you! I love them, too - I can't wait for them to lay (hopefully lots of) eggs. I'll add you to the pinglist!
@infinitesky

Thank you! I love them, too - I can't wait for them to lay (hopefully lots of) eggs. I'll add you to the pinglist!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle
What an absolutely gorgeous hatchery!! Would you like to be affiliates?
Also, I'd love to be on the ping lists for those coatl pairs please!
@Pennywhistle
What an absolutely gorgeous hatchery!! Would you like to be affiliates?
Also, I'd love to be on the ping lists for those coatl pairs please!
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@MochaMiel

Thank you; I'd love to be affiliates! I'll send you my banner code, and add yours to my page! (And I'll add you to the pinglists!)
@MochaMiel

Thank you; I'd love to be affiliates! I'll send you my banner code, and add yours to my page! (And I'll add you to the pinglists!)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

May I be added to your general pings list please?
@Pennywhistle

May I be added to your general pings list please?
@Pennywhistle
Helloooo could I be added to the general pinglist? ovo They're lovely pairs
@Pennywhistle
Helloooo could I be added to the general pinglist? ovo They're lovely pairs
IQVDOqH.png
[quote name=Pinglist][columns][list][*]@TheWhiteHart [*]@heartcrusher1 [*]@Xayah[/list][nextcol][list][*]@Spookykitty [*]@Lup [*]@Cuddleh[/list][nextcol][list][*]@Maegelcarwen [*]@Trinity1 [*]@Lainer[nextcol][list][*]@infinitesky [*]@Asharrow95 [*]@Cylniru[/columns][/quote] Hey, everyone! Wonderful news for the [b]Butterfly Coatls[/b] Hatchery! We now have a new breeding pair: XXX Ice Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer! [center][img]http://imgur.com/RcCOlsa.jpg[/img][/center] We've also have a Caribbean pair and a Navy pair almost ready to be added to the hatchery; once they've been gened up, we'll announce their triumphant arrival! (Possibly with confetti and a fanfare, I'll have to check the budget.) Oh, and it's only a couple days until Flight Rising's new Color Wheel Expansion! I can't wait to see what all these new colors look like on butterfly-winged coatls! Have a great day, everyone!

Hey, everyone!

Wonderful news for the Butterfly Coatls Hatchery! We now have a new breeding pair: XXX Ice Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer!

RcCOlsa.jpg

We've also have a Caribbean pair and a Navy pair almost ready to be added to the hatchery; once they've been gened up, we'll announce their triumphant arrival! (Possibly with confetti and a fanfare, I'll have to check the budget.)

Oh, and it's only a couple days until Flight Rising's new Color Wheel Expansion! I can't wait to see what all these new colors look like on butterfly-winged coatls!

Have a great day, everyone!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

Goodness they're pretty!! :D I'm so excited for all of your pairs, honestly xD
@Pennywhistle

Goodness they're pretty!! :D I'm so excited for all of your pairs, honestly xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
This is a test:

CFCE Ping Lists

This is a test:

CFCE Ping Lists

GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

You're welcome! I have to appreciate someone who so carefully curates such pretty pairs ^-^ ( That's okay, it was for such a good cause! )
@Pennywhistle

You're welcome! I have to appreciate someone who so carefully curates such pretty pairs ^-^ ( That's okay, it was for such a good cause! )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1855 1856