Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 ... 1854 1855
@Pennywhistle Could I be placed on the pinglist for Cream and Antique? Also I'd like to make a reservation for a male Moon hatchling [emoji=heart size=1]
@Pennywhistle
Could I be placed on the pinglist for Cream and Antique? Also I'd like to make a reservation for a male Moon hatchling
ban3.png
@Pennyehistle
Hey, i have the best dragon that needs a mate, so could you mind telling me will you will have some new baby hatching for "Sheer-Pear Fection" please!
@Pennyehistle
Hey, i have the best dragon that needs a mate, so could you mind telling me will you will have some new baby hatching for "Sheer-Pear Fection" please!
YHav6Fo.png
@Nahviintaas

You've got it! :D I'll add you to the lists right now!

@SUNNYPOP

I'll get the pears on a nest very soon! What gender would you like?
@Nahviintaas

You've got it! :D I'll add you to the lists right now!

@SUNNYPOP

I'll get the pears on a nest very soon! What gender would you like?
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

Hello! I'd love to make a reservation to Wisteria, Thistle and Fog~
@Pennywhistle

Hello! I'd love to make a reservation to Wisteria, Thistle and Fog~
4oO1RBo.pngmiMK2JQ.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.pngRLWNWlr.png
@Pennyehistle
I’ll like a female, and thank you so much!!
@Pennyehistle
I’ll like a female, and thank you so much!!
YHav6Fo.png
@Pennywhistle Hi there, gorgeous hatchery! Could I be put on your general pinglist please?

Also... this may sound like a ridiculous request but I'll ask anyway... say I want to reserve a hatchling from almost every pair (I'm working on a pair in every colour type hatchery like yours but not coatls and not petals/butterfly). Would that be possible if I give you the list?

PS. I would love to be your affiliate, this hatchery is so cute.
@Pennywhistle Hi there, gorgeous hatchery! Could I be put on your general pinglist please?

Also... this may sound like a ridiculous request but I'll ask anyway... say I want to reserve a hatchling from almost every pair (I'm working on a pair in every colour type hatchery like yours but not coatls and not petals/butterfly). Would that be possible if I give you the list?

PS. I would love to be your affiliate, this hatchery is so cute.
RYNXAtd.png
@Skor

No problem! :D I'll get them on a nest as soon as possible!

@Ilyriss

You've got it! I'll add you to those lists, and I'll try to get them on their nests as soon as I can!
@Skor

No problem! :D I'll get them on a nest as soon as possible!

@Ilyriss

You've got it! I'll add you to those lists, and I'll try to get them on their nests as soon as I can!
GRx3A5B.png
@ToasterOnTop

You certainly can! I'll add you to the general list right now, (and if you'd like to be added to the 'new' list — for all new hatchings — or the rare eye list, just let me know!)

Yes, you can definitely reserve as many colors as you like! I've had people reserve the entire color list before, and it's no problem at all. :D Send me the list of colors you want!

@ToasterOnTop

You certainly can! I'll add you to the general list right now, (and if you'd like to be added to the 'new' list — for all new hatchings — or the rare eye list, just let me know!)

Yes, you can definitely reserve as many colors as you like! I've had people reserve the entire color list before, and it's no problem at all. :D Send me the list of colors you want!

GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle Awesome, thanks so much :)

I think what I'll do is send you the list of colours I dont want to be pinged for since that will be shorter and easier to get through I think if that works for you?
@Pennywhistle Awesome, thanks so much :)

I think what I'll do is send you the list of colours I dont want to be pinged for since that will be shorter and easier to get through I think if that works for you?
RYNXAtd.png
@Pennywhistle
What colors do you still need to get? I have a couple pairs of Coatl on the nests right now and might get the ones you need
@Pennywhistle
What colors do you still need to get? I have a couple pairs of Coatl on the nests right now and might get the ones you need
1 2 ... 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 ... 1854 1855