Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The blue Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321
Im screaming. why are all your babs always so gorgeous???? they tempt my empty pockets ;.;
Im screaming. why are all your babs always so gorgeous???? they tempt my empty pockets ;.;
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@AoiNoRyuu aww that's really nice of you!! may i get the fire glimmer mirror? :>
@AoiNoRyuu aww that's really nice of you!! may i get the fire glimmer mirror? :>
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios

Coming your way!
@AquariusStudios

Coming your way!
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
totally add me to your pinglist!
such pretty durgs ;P
@AoiNoRyuu
totally add me to your pinglist!
such pretty durgs ;P
rYp8BR7.png
@AoiNoRyuu
also can I be added to your affiliates?
the link to my shop is in my sig
@AoiNoRyuu
also can I be added to your affiliates?
the link to my shop is in my sig
rYp8BR7.png
Do you like my dragons?
Request me a pair out of my dragons and I will breed them!
Do you like my dragons?
Request me a pair out of my dragons and I will breed them!
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
The petals babies are so cheap. On AH the cheapest petals will be at 40k and has a basic tert.
I'm sure you can charge more if you wanted to.
@AoiNoRyuu
The petals babies are so cheap. On AH the cheapest petals will be at 40k and has a basic tert.
I'm sure you can charge more if you wanted to.
@Chasty

I know
But more then the Money I want them to find good homes
@Chasty

I know
But more then the Money I want them to find good homes
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
I usually assume that if someone is willing to pay loads for a dragon they will go to a nice home. Doesn't happen all the time ofc.
I wish I could like petals but it's still not my thing. Reminds me of church windows. Those old pretty ones with loads of colours and usually with images.
I thought about buying one and getting a mating pair on my hatchery, petals keep selling very well, but I just dont like it :(
@AoiNoRyuu
I usually assume that if someone is willing to pay loads for a dragon they will go to a nice home. Doesn't happen all the time ofc.
I wish I could like petals but it's still not my thing. Reminds me of church windows. Those old pretty ones with loads of colours and usually with images.
I thought about buying one and getting a mating pair on my hatchery, petals keep selling very well, but I just dont like it :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321