Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Dandy Dragons
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@dandyfrau

hello! may i be added to the pinglist so i'll be pinged when the hatchery reopens? :>
@dandyfrau

hello! may i be added to the pinglist so i'll be pinged when the hatchery reopens? :>
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
@dandyfrau

I would also like to be added to the pinglist for when the hatchery reopens please ^.^

Thank you so much!
@dandyfrau

I would also like to be added to the pinglist for when the hatchery reopens please ^.^

Thank you so much!
[font=century gothic]Howdy! It's been a long, [i]long[/i] while but it's finally time to brush the dust off here. I am pinging all lists for pairs that are still active, if you would like to be removed just let me know. You can look forward to some new pairs coming ~soon~. The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/175015/169384]nursery[/url] has been updated with new hatches, including a cute lil goat. All hatchies are currently 22-25kt. As always feel free to ask if you'd like one held or relisted for opposite currency (1:1100). Special feature of the newer hatchlings: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69144167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691442/69144167_350.png[/img][/url] a lil g o a t ! [size=1]general: @Rainpetal, @sliceydicey, @smolz, @Illyrael, @HorrorVacui, @Khepri, @Gravebloom, @Aoji, @Ophionyx, @DragonCookie, @Infrared, @Caprineki, @morikar, @TheVoidQueen, @floidiv, @Vulpess, @StilinskiSpark, @Saerel, @gbot13, @BootyDragon, @commoncomitatus, @Ichoras, @ineedhelp, @RLisa, @suesue, @Jessaboo, @questionmarks, @RedRyder, @birdfairy, @Monotropia, @Harana, @Chanzlyn, @vulcanthropy, @Whyyesimnot, @remnio, @EmotionalTree, @MoonyHaze, @Yokonii, @Apolli, @Ankhiale86, @Rubytalon, @NanoMachina, @Nyebe, @Niaz3, @xstridex, @itsjoke, @Night, @aliferose, @Cynil, @akolit, @TheEternalPlague, @hellieace, @Adamantium, @DrakeDynasty, @Cloudburst2586, @momiji, @rawrpopsicles, @emergencybirds, @Ecliptique, @Qillin, @MysteriousWolf, @otakuderp13, @TARDISvwoop, @mokalynn, @Rosekitten, @FlyingSharksFly, @Cylence, @ApprenticeWriter, @holidayblues, @Gelid, @Knight0wl, @ReadingHell, @Scorporius, @OnionOwl, @MagicmakerRose, @Astraela, @CrazyBat, @Kaitorubel, @India, @scar66, @Jestro, @Marmol, @Whovania, @Wasco, @per1heli0n, @Selah, @bloodborn, @LizabethRoxYou coatl: @whimsicalwinds, @Okinawa, @blubloo, @mony (m) wc: @blubloo imp: @Neoixan xxy/xxx starmaps: @Babs3 starmap/wasp stained: @Kekule cosmos: @chaoticstars, @Silvorum, @IllusionsInsane, @DR45, @Huntess cathedral: @Maiafay, @Wychwing, @Xayah, @Huntess, @Theron (coatl) ascension: @CaveDiamondz, @Frillshark, @AsteriasMight, @Destroya enterprise: @yeppo, @Supremacy (WC M), @Huntess, @Shadowdawn199, @Farsidejr automata: @SillverNova, @Redtiger7736, @TwoSouls, @IllusionsInsane, @Huntess kepler: @CaveDiamondz baroque: @FrostGiant, @Pastelpaint (coatl), @Shadowdawn199, @Dragonscorch (blue only), @KameTurtle (wc) new pairs: @IllusionsInsane, @Xoanon
Howdy! It's been a long, long while but it's finally time to brush the dust off here. I am pinging all lists for pairs that are still active, if you would like to be removed just let me know. You can look forward to some new pairs coming ~soon~.

The nursery has been updated with new hatches, including a cute lil goat. All hatchies are currently 22-25kt. As always feel free to ask if you'd like one held or relisted for opposite currency (1:1100).

Special feature of the newer hatchlings:
69144167_350.png
a lil g o a t !

general: @Rainpetal, @sliceydicey, @smolz, @Illyrael, @HorrorVacui, @Khepri, @Gravebloom, @Aoji, @Ophionyx, @DragonCookie, @Infrared, @Caprineki, @morikar, @TheVoidQueen, @floidiv, @Vulpess, @StilinskiSpark, @Saerel, @gbot13, @BootyDragon, @commoncomitatus, @Ichoras, @ineedhelp, @RLisa, @suesue, @Jessaboo, @questionmarks, @RedRyder, @birdfairy, @Monotropia, @Harana, @Chanzlyn, @vulcanthropy, @Whyyesimnot, @remnio, @EmotionalTree, @MoonyHaze, @Yokonii, @Apolli, @Ankhiale86, @Rubytalon, @NanoMachina, @Nyebe, @Niaz3, @xstridex, @itsjoke, @Night, @aliferose, @Cynil, @akolit, @TheEternalPlague, @hellieace, @Adamantium, @DrakeDynasty, @Cloudburst2586, @momiji, @rawrpopsicles, @emergencybirds, @Ecliptique, @Qillin, @MysteriousWolf, @otakuderp13, @TARDISvwoop, @mokalynn, @Rosekitten, @FlyingSharksFly, @Cylence, @ApprenticeWriter, @holidayblues, @Gelid, @Knight0wl, @ReadingHell, @Scorporius, @OnionOwl, @MagicmakerRose, @Astraela, @CrazyBat, @Kaitorubel, @India, @scar66, @Jestro, @Marmol, @Whovania, @Wasco, @per1heli0n, @Selah, @bloodborn, @LizabethRoxYou
coatl: @whimsicalwinds, @Okinawa, @blubloo, @mony (m)
wc: @blubloo
imp: @Neoixan
xxy/xxx starmaps: @Babs3
starmap/wasp stained: @Kekule
cosmos: @chaoticstars, @Silvorum, @IllusionsInsane, @DR45, @Huntess
cathedral: @Maiafay, @Wychwing, @Xayah, @Huntess, @Theron (coatl)
ascension: @CaveDiamondz, @Frillshark, @AsteriasMight, @Destroya
enterprise: @yeppo, @Supremacy (WC M), @Huntess, @Shadowdawn199, @Farsidejr
automata: @SillverNova, @Redtiger7736, @TwoSouls, @IllusionsInsane, @Huntess
kepler: @CaveDiamondz
baroque: @FrostGiant, @Pastelpaint (coatl), @Shadowdawn199, @Dragonscorch (blue only), @KameTurtle (wc)
new pairs: @IllusionsInsane, @Xoanon
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
I would love to be on the general pinglist! I love coatls and wildclaws c:
I would love to be on the general pinglist! I love coatls and wildclaws c:
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@sphyrnidae - you got it! thanks for your interest!
@sphyrnidae - you got it! thanks for your interest!
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
hello! can i be removed from the pinglist, please?
hello! can i be removed from the pinglist, please?
4321.png7683.png10208.png21402.png23518.png
@akolit - of course, thanks for your time here (:
@akolit - of course, thanks for your time here (:
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
I'm glad this hatchery is open again, you always have such beautiful dragons!
I'm glad this hatchery is open again, you always have such beautiful dragons!
AZOFNjv.png
@dandyfrau

I want to get Theo from you only issue is lack of Space :(
@dandyfrau

I want to get Theo from you only issue is lack of Space :(
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa - if you'd like i would be happy to list them as a PA for you, so you have a bit of time to make some space?
@Okinawa - if you'd like i would be happy to list them as a PA for you, so you have a bit of time to make some space?
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130