Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Anunqa

Really, that's awesome! I don't tend to meet a lot of people with the same name either, and that is a way of spelling I haven't heard before so that's cool!

And I will put you down for a coatl :)
@Anunqa

Really, that's awesome! I don't tend to meet a lot of people with the same name either, and that is a way of spelling I haven't heard before so that's cool!

And I will put you down for a coatl :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 I would love to be on the ping list for the coatl pair!
@MikayD18 I would love to be on the ping list for the coatl pair!
@NekoTheKat

I will add you now :)
@NekoTheKat

I will add you now :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 ty!
@MikayD18 ty!
@MikayD18 Hey! I found a really pretty PC female that will make a good mate for a Quetzalcoatl (I'm going to make her a coatl and give her glimmer). So I need a male if possible... :)
@MikayD18 Hey! I found a really pretty PC female that will make a good mate for a Quetzalcoatl (I'm going to make her a coatl and give her glimmer). So I need a male if possible... :)
adQJoil.png
@Anunqa

Alright I will mark you down specifically for a male then!
@Anunqa

Alright I will mark you down specifically for a male then!
@MikayD18 Thanks!! :D
@MikayD18 Thanks!! :D
adQJoil.png
@MikayD18

Could I get a ping next time your Coatl pair has babies? Thanks!
@MikayD18

Could I get a ping next time your Coatl pair has babies? Thanks!
8d7o509.png
@MikayD18

I'm 100% interested in an imp. Possibly even twin imps. Please ping me the next time you hatch them.
@MikayD18

I'm 100% interested in an imp. Possibly even twin imps. Please ping me the next time you hatch them.
FMA02Pn.png
@HereBeDragons @sootsprites

Both added! Thanks :)
@HereBeDragons @sootsprites

Both added! Thanks :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37