Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Albali

Hey sorry, I have been busy lately as well. I will be returning to college for the spring semester and actually will be moving in tomorrow, so I probably won't be as active as I was. I will add them and just let me know when they sell, I will make sure to update it.

Also, people seem to not be interested in them whenever I post about new babies, so I have stopped breeding my pairs all together.
@Albali

Hey sorry, I have been busy lately as well. I will be returning to college for the spring semester and actually will be moving in tomorrow, so I probably won't be as active as I was. I will add them and just let me know when they sell, I will make sure to update it.

Also, people seem to not be interested in them whenever I post about new babies, so I have stopped breeding my pairs all together.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Is ok! Do your best at college. I'll send you PM's if they sell. Tho I might give them just 15 days cos lair space. Might as well breed them on request too ;w;

Thanks for your time!
@MikayD18

Is ok! Do your best at college. I'll send you PM's if they sell. Tho I might give them just 15 days cos lair space. Might as well breed them on request too ;w;

Thanks for your time!
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @sootsprites @SwishaSweet @Cassichu (M) @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @Koffein @WynterDragen (M) @MischiefSword @Guardianess (P, L,F eyes) @Lizhardking @RodeoDust (Wa,L,P eyes) @TriforceDrag0n (P,F,L eyes) @TiaDaWerecat

Coatls: @CatTails10 @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @vintagenovelty @Jenkow (M) @AntiFerret (L eyes) @SoulsCoatls @Ravaarian (P,L,Wa,Wi eyes) @WBurntLeafyToast (F,L,P,Wi,N eyes) @Guardianess (M)

New babies! Ping Albali if you are interested in any of them.
Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @sootsprites @SwishaSweet @Cassichu (M) @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @Koffein @WynterDragen (M) @MischiefSword @Guardianess (P, L,F eyes) @Lizhardking @RodeoDust (Wa,L,P eyes) @TriforceDrag0n (P,F,L eyes) @TiaDaWerecat

Coatls: @CatTails10 @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @vintagenovelty @Jenkow (M) @AntiFerret (L eyes) @SoulsCoatls @Ravaarian (P,L,Wa,Wi eyes) @WBurntLeafyToast (F,L,P,Wi,N eyes) @Guardianess (M)

New babies! Ping Albali if you are interested in any of them.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@Albali

Thanks! I will be sure to check periodically. As for playing on here I will probably just be around during the festival times. And no problem! Just let me know :)
@Albali

Thanks! I will be sure to check periodically. As for playing on here I will probably just be around during the festival times. And no problem! Just let me know :)
@MikayD18 I don't understand why Imperials can be quetzalCOATLS
@MikayD18 I don't understand why Imperials can be quetzalCOATLS
s2lqbc0.png
@misty678

They are haha, they were actually my first completed pair rather than the coatls :)
@misty678

They are haha, they were actually my first completed pair rather than the coatls :)
@MikayD18
Hello, I'm Lizhardking, but I changed my name a while ago, could you put me on the pinglist? Thanks.
@MikayD18
Hello, I'm Lizhardking, but I changed my name a while ago, could you put me on the pinglist? Thanks.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@o0cosmiclatte0o

Sure, I will change the name. Just for your info though, I do only breed these guys on request now. I am currently in college right now so most of my time is spent elsewhere. I am on break right now, but it is almost over. If you would like me to breed them now though I can.
@o0cosmiclatte0o

Sure, I will change the name. Just for your info though, I do only breed these guys on request now. I am currently in college right now so most of my time is spent elsewhere. I am on break right now, but it is almost over. If you would like me to breed them now though I can.
@MikayD18
Oh, no, it's fine! I just wanted to be back on the pinglist, because this is one of my favorite subspecies and you never know, maybe someone else might start breeding!

(I'm actually interested in breeding them for myself and selling them on here, once I find another unrelated Quetzalcoatl. If those Imperials are unrelated to the Coatls, I actually would like for you to breed them.)
@MikayD18
Oh, no, it's fine! I just wanted to be back on the pinglist, because this is one of my favorite subspecies and you never know, maybe someone else might start breeding!

(I'm actually interested in breeding them for myself and selling them on here, once I find another unrelated Quetzalcoatl. If those Imperials are unrelated to the Coatls, I actually would like for you to breed them.)
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@o0cosmiclatte0o

Yes the imperials are unrelated to the coatls, I made it that way on purpose :)
I shall put them on a nest right away then!
@o0cosmiclatte0o

Yes the imperials are unrelated to the coatls, I made it that way on purpose :)
I shall put them on a nest right away then!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37