Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
@MikayD18

May I be put on a pinglist please?
@MikayD18

@MikayD18

@MikayD18

@Alcina

Of course, adding you now.
@Alcina

Of course, adding you now.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@WildFlora
@Pebbledfox
@pinkoak80
@sQld
@Mozzi
@SwishaSweet
@Cassichu (male)
@Marmite
@jobutt
@CatTails10 (coatl)
@ClarkeGriffin
@CrazyRedFire (coatl)
@absinthy
@MardiGras (coatl & imperial)
@RaeDirynt
@Alcina

Pinging all of you once more because there is still one male Quetzalcoatl available!
I have had to raise the price just a little bit for the coatls because they are in much higher demand than the imperials, and because I am trying to save for a Butterfly gene to make an additional breeding pair to my hatchery. However, seeing how I sold the other two brothers at the lower price, I will accept a 60g payment or a 45k treasure payment. I strongly prefer gems because I have 966 gems so far and I am so close to 1200!
@WildFlora
@Pebbledfox
@pinkoak80
@sQld
@Mozzi
@SwishaSweet
@Cassichu (male)
@Marmite
@jobutt
@CatTails10 (coatl)
@ClarkeGriffin
@CrazyRedFire (coatl)
@absinthy
@MardiGras (coatl & imperial)
@RaeDirynt
@Alcina

Pinging all of you once more because there is still one male Quetzalcoatl available!
I have had to raise the price just a little bit for the coatls because they are in much higher demand than the imperials, and because I am trying to save for a Butterfly gene to make an additional breeding pair to my hatchery. However, seeing how I sold the other two brothers at the lower price, I will accept a 60g payment or a 45k treasure payment. I strongly prefer gems because I have 966 gems so far and I am so close to 1200!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@Optish

I'm so sorry I did not see your post! I just found it, and of course, I added you to the list. I am pinging you now because I still have one male coatl available if you are interested. If you read the post just above this one, you will be informed of the price.
@Optish

I'm so sorry I did not see your post! I just found it, and of course, I added you to the list. I am pinging you now because I still have one male coatl available if you are interested. If you read the post just above this one, you will be informed of the price.
[b]Bump![/b] For an awesome Hatchery! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20591227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205913/20591227_350.png[/img] [/url] My Kukulkan awaits his mate! Still working on that pic for ya, now that Dom is over ill be able to work more lol.
Bump!

For an awesome Hatchery!

20591227_350.png

My Kukulkan awaits his mate! Still working on that pic for ya, now that Dom is over ill be able to work more lol.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@MikayD18 I could offer you a Wind nest sometimes :) These are wonderful! I've been trying to breed a Quetzalcoatl type coatl since I joined. I'd love to buy one from you sometime too!
@MikayD18 I could offer you a Wind nest sometimes :) These are wonderful! I've been trying to breed a Quetzalcoatl type coatl since I joined. I'd love to buy one from you sometime too!
adQJoil.png
@Anunqa

I love Quetzalcoatls :) so I had to make them. Shall I put you down for a coatl or imp? I'll be breeding the imps in 4 days, and the coatls still have a bit since their last nest hatched on leap year day.
And awesome! I can add you for a contact about wind a wind nest.
@Anunqa

I love Quetzalcoatls :) so I had to make them. Shall I put you down for a coatl or imp? I'll be breeding the imps in 4 days, and the coatls still have a bit since their last nest hatched on leap year day.
And awesome! I can add you for a contact about wind a wind nest.
@MikayD18 I'd like a coatl please. I have a coatl problem... I love them so... Thank you very much!

I just looked at your profile and realized we have the same name! Neat! (I don't put my real name out very often, but my name is spelled Micala.) I don't meet many other Micala/Mikayla people. :D
@MikayD18 I'd like a coatl please. I have a coatl problem... I love them so... Thank you very much!

I just looked at your profile and realized we have the same name! Neat! (I don't put my real name out very often, but my name is spelled Micala.) I don't meet many other Micala/Mikayla people. :D
adQJoil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37