Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MIRROR hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
2ugja4x.jpg
2ugja4x.jpg
1zoysdu.jpg
And another bump :)
And another bump :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
2ugja4x.jpg
2ugja4x.jpg
1zoysdu.jpg
I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE WAS BIG AND GROWN BUT I'M INPATIENT

I ADDED ANOTHER PAIR FOR ***** AND GIGGLES

They have a wide range but with the thylacine being red and with the white splotches A++

BLOODY not painful nope no pain thar be here STRIPES

juee7a.png
Piebald/Paint/Thylacine
21303504 x 21349136
Pinglist:
Lore: Moros is the clans butcher while Tyche is the clans... candlemaker? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE WAS BIG AND GROWN BUT I'M INPATIENT

I ADDED ANOTHER PAIR FOR ***** AND GIGGLES

They have a wide range but with the thylacine being red and with the white splotches A++

BLOODY not painful nope no pain thar be here STRIPES

juee7a.png
Piebald/Paint/Thylacine
21303504 x 21349136
Pinglist:
Lore: Moros is the clans butcher while Tyche is the clans... candlemaker? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

Butcher and Candlemaker? -can't breathe- ^_^;;;;
@RottingFlesh

Butcher and Candlemaker? -can't breathe- ^_^;;;;
1zoysdu.jpg
@Panamis I wasn't thinking when I assigned her the role as the clans candlemaker. I also didn't think when I paired them together lmao but I think it makes for some interesting lore opportunities cx
@Panamis I wasn't thinking when I assigned her the role as the clans candlemaker. I also didn't think when I paired them together lmao but I think it makes for some interesting lore opportunities cx
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

I LOVE it. It's so random it's perfect. I got a good laugh the first time I read the post, but hey, like you said, whatever floats your boat. I'm sure there is extremely awkward yet satisfying dialogue between them ^_^
@RottingFlesh

I LOVE it. It's so random it's perfect. I got a good laugh the first time I read the post, but hey, like you said, whatever floats your boat. I'm sure there is extremely awkward yet satisfying dialogue between them ^_^
1zoysdu.jpg
Do I see meat-scented candles in your clan's future?
Do I see meat-scented candles in your clan's future?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72