Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2] Windy~Wayside Lore Kids
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Voxxvoleur
Sounds good..! ^u^

Also, btw, since Lilliana is done and... well... Pretty much yours, do you still want to be on the General Pinglist or..?
@Voxxvoleur
Sounds good..! ^u^

Also, btw, since Lilliana is done and... well... Pretty much yours, do you still want to be on the General Pinglist or..?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Added a lore kid~! Aux is the one Ikano fled from, so I mean hey that's fun stuff~ - ping lists - (apologies if they manage to double ping..! If in the same post they shouldn't...) My GP: @Cedric - both art & non? @Vervain - both @Voxxvoleur - spec:Lilliana (the inquiry is inbound - Lilliana is done...) @slp0001 - Lore @emiliexandra - Both General Lore: [size=1][size=1][size=1]"@Aleise @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AsinaElphine @Asobi @AstralSea @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Clifftop @cricara @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @Dubstepper @emiliexandra @Evergreene @fabro @GalaxeyEmpress @Giratina @ Hazeledpoppy @Irarina @JosephJoestar @Grimjaws @Kamme @ Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @oberion @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @pyr0 @Scarfsickle @serpens @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Venture @WolfyGhostt @Yule @Zonemod @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @thorbjorn @perhappiness @Cipheres @gootarts @Whirlwind678 @beckstar @brilliantsky @cinderrain @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @Quadruped @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Elotil @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @vendi @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki @AnonEclipse @AsinaElphine @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Circade @Clifftop @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @GalaxeyEmpress @ hazeledpoppy @Heartmane @Grimjaws @Kamme @ Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @Scarfsickle @serpens @tayssi @Toriel @WolfyGhostt @Yavanna @Yule @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @perhappiness @Cipheres @Whirlwind678 @beckstar @brilliantsky @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ Hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][br][br]This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.[/center][/size][/size][/size] ------- 5) SOLD [indent][b][color=#330033]Auxentius[/color][/b][/indent] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22037021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220371/22037021_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=4]Deets:[/size] [size=3]~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22141015]Ikano[/url]'s Guardian ~ A Blackout Berserker ~ Flashes of Lightning/Electricty cause said blackouts ~ [url=http://thewindbloom.tumblr.com/post/143281215791/added-a-lore-kid-this-time-i-finished-up-the]tumblr post[/url][/size] [size=4]Price: 50k, 45k/gem equivalent by CR~[/size][/columns] ------- [Color=#330033][b]Bio Excerpt:[/b] [size=2]Have you ever wondered what it might be like, to be a guardian's charge? Auxentius can't help but wonder. He can't help it, because his charge ran off into the night without so much as an indication. Did he do something wrong? Was he too loud? Too big? Had he offended the spiral, somehow? He couldn't remember much of the night that his charge disappeared. Blind panic, perhaps, and a storm as vicious as fate, leaving him terrified and unable to follow, his fear of thunder and lightning binding him to stay in shelter until it passed, the next week.[/size][/color]
Added a lore kid~! Aux is the one Ikano fled from, so I mean hey that's fun stuff~

- ping lists -
(apologies if they manage to double ping..! If in the same post they shouldn't...)
My GP:
@Cedric - both art & non?
@Vervain - both
@Voxxvoleur - spec:Lilliana (the inquiry is inbound - Lilliana is done...)
@slp0001 - Lore
@emiliexandra - Both

General Lore:
"@Aleise @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AsinaElphine @Asobi @AstralSea @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Clifftop @cricara @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @Dubstepper @emiliexandra @Evergreene @fabro @GalaxeyEmpress @Giratina @ Hazeledpoppy @Irarina @JosephJoestar @Grimjaws @Kamme @ Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @oberion @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @pyr0 @Scarfsickle @serpens @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Venture @WolfyGhostt
@Yule @Zonemod @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @thorbjorn @perhappiness @Cipheres @gootarts @Whirlwind678

@beckstar @brilliantsky @cinderrain @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @Quadruped @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Elotil @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @vendi @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki

@AnonEclipse @AsinaElphine @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Circade @Clifftop @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @GalaxeyEmpress @ hazeledpoppy @Heartmane @Grimjaws @Kamme @ Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @Scarfsickle @serpens @tayssi @Toriel @WolfyGhostt @Yavanna @Yule @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @perhappiness @Cipheres @Whirlwind678

@beckstar @brilliantsky @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ Hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.

5) SOLD
Auxentius
22037021_350.png Deets:
~ Ikano's Guardian
~ A Blackout Berserker
~ Flashes of Lightning/Electricty cause said blackouts
~ tumblr post

Price: 50k, 45k/gem equivalent by CR~

Bio Excerpt:
Have you ever wondered what it might be like, to be a guardian's charge?

Auxentius can't help but wonder. He can't help it, because his charge ran off into the night without so much as an indication. Did he do something wrong? Was he too loud? Too big?
Had he offended the spiral, somehow?

He couldn't remember much of the night that his charge disappeared. Blind panic, perhaps, and a storm as vicious as fate, leaving him terrified and unable to follow, his fear of thunder and lightning binding him to stay in shelter until it passed, the next week.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
@Hazeledpoppy
!!! i want the guardian to go with my spiral!! :0

edit:
bought him off the AH #paranoid :'D hhh happy noises
@Hazeledpoppy
!!! i want the guardian to go with my spiral!! :0

edit:
bought him off the AH #paranoid :'D hhh happy noises
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@zonemod
! XD
Happy to see him off after Ikano already..! That's quite hilarious ^u^

Hope you enjoy..! *^u^*
@zonemod
! XD
Happy to see him off after Ikano already..! That's quite hilarious ^u^

Hope you enjoy..! *^u^*
@Hazeledpoppy
THANK. das some rad lore. had to have the matching set >:3c i will def enjoy
@Hazeledpoppy
THANK. das some rad lore. had to have the matching set >:3c i will def enjoy
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Hazeledpoppy
do you hold dragons?
if so could you hold Kesrane for me whilst I gather up the last little bit of funds??
@Hazeledpoppy
do you hold dragons?
if so could you hold Kesrane for me whilst I gather up the last little bit of funds??
2T2Y2ID.png
@Oxyhemoglobin
Sure thing~!
I'll shoot you a CR - cr price is 45k, not the 70k, because he's been around for so long ^u^
@Oxyhemoglobin
Sure thing~!
I'll shoot you a CR - cr price is 45k, not the 70k, because he's been around for so long ^u^
@Hazeledpoppy
THANK YOU!!
I'll add the moniez once my AH stuff sells
and I'll be sure to go follow your tumblr and such because you're lore is incredible :D
@Hazeledpoppy
THANK YOU!!
I'll add the moniez once my AH stuff sells
and I'll be sure to go follow your tumblr and such because you're lore is incredible :D
2T2Y2ID.png
@oxyhemoglobin
!!
Aaah thank you..! *^o^* that means a whole bunch ~!

Take all the time you need, I can wait~!
@oxyhemoglobin
!!
Aaah thank you..! *^o^* that means a whole bunch ~!

Take all the time you need, I can wait~!
@Hazeledpoppy

Sure, keep me on the pinglist~ I'm hoping that a rescue center will take a 7 digit off of me, so I won't have to exalt. I'll ping you when I have the space. (Apparently my CR didn't go through? *sends it again*)
@Hazeledpoppy

Sure, keep me on the pinglist~ I'm hoping that a rescue center will take a 7 digit off of me, so I won't have to exalt. I'll ping you when I have the space. (Apparently my CR didn't go through? *sends it again*)
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9