Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2] Windy~Wayside Lore Kids
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
friendly bump! uwu
friendly bump! uwu
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif 3d695b8decb813b1af6099489fde86ce6b4063ca.png
3 left..!
3 left..!
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Two new kids coming in - I have one more done, but waiting to see if an interested party is still interested before posting~!! And then I have to go in and move the sold kids to the sold section~ ...and now these two need to be moved to the sold section as well oops - ping lists - (apologies if they manage to double ping..! If in the same post they shouldn't...) My GP: @Cedric - both art & non? @Vervain - both @Voxxvoleur - spec:Lilliana (the inquiry is inbound - Lilliana is done...) @slp0001 - Lore @emiliexandra - Both General Lore: [size=1][size=1][size=1]"@Aleise @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AsinaElphine @Asobi @AstralSea @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Clifftop @cricara @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @Dubstepper @emiliexandra @Evergreene @fabro @GalaxeyEmpress @Giratina @ Hazeledpoppy @Irarina @JosephJoestar @Grimjaws @Kamme @Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @oberion @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @pyr0 @Scarfsickle @serpens @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Venture @WolfyGhostt @Yule @Zonemod @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @thorbjorn @perhappiness @Cipheres @gootarts @Whirlwind678 @beckstar @brilliantsky @cinderrain @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @Quadruped @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Elotil @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @vendi @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki @AnonEclipse @AsinaElphine @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Circade @Clifftop @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @GalaxeyEmpress @ hazeledpoppy @Heartmane @Grimjaws @Kamme @Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @Scarfsickle @serpens @tayssi @Toriel @WolfyGhostt @Yavanna @Yule @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @perhappiness @Cipheres @Whirlwind678 @beckstar @brilliantsky @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ Hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][br][br]This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.[/center][/size][/size][/size] --------- (1 Sort of sold(?) [indent][b][color=#330033]Ikano[/color][/b][/indent] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22141015][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221411/22141015_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=4]Deets:[/size] [size=3]~ Runaway Charge ~ Technician, Scientist, Engineer... ~ [url=http://thewindbloom.tumblr.com/post/143147419630/p-two-new-lore-kids-for-sale-p-we-have]tumblr post[/url][/size] [size=4]Price: 50k, 45k/gem equivalent by CR~[/size][/columns] ------- [Color=#330033][b]Bio Excerpt:[/b] [size=2]Being a charge is, unfortunately, suffocating, and it greatly hindered Ikano's ability to work as he pleased, his work with live wires and various experiments being the most horrifying thing for the guardian, and while they did pull him out of the way of a rather nasty, unexpected explosion one time, their other 'protective' maneuvers were entirely unnecessary, as it seemed they forgot just who he was, and how capable he was of withstanding and even conducting the electrical expulsions.[/size][/color] --------- (2 Sold [indent][b][color=#330033]Atshira[/color][/b][/indent] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22819264][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228193/22819264_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=4]Deets:[/size] [size=3]~ Silk weaver / clothing designer ~ Pastel bio setup(?) - short n sweet. ~ [url=http://thewindbloom.tumblr.com/post/143147419630/p-two-new-lore-kids-for-sale-p-we-have]tumblr post[/url][/size] [size=4]Price: 25k, 20k/gem equivalent by CR~[/size][/columns] ------- [Color=#330033][b]Bio Excerpt:[/b] [size=2]When she was a dancer, she'd always receive compliments on at least one piece of her outfit, and often times it was something she could sell. Soon enough, she was making clothing more than dancing, and when she did, she had pieces from her outfit ready to sell once asked. It was a good business, and it paid doubly as much as just dancing did.[/size][/color]
Two new kids coming in - I have one more done, but waiting to see if an interested party is still interested before posting~!! And then I have to go in and move the sold kids to the sold section~

...and now these two need to be moved to the sold section as well oops

- ping lists -
(apologies if they manage to double ping..! If in the same post they shouldn't...)
My GP:
@Cedric - both art & non?
@Vervain - both
@Voxxvoleur - spec:Lilliana (the inquiry is inbound - Lilliana is done...)
@slp0001 - Lore
@emiliexandra - Both

General Lore:
"@Aleise @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AsinaElphine @Asobi @AstralSea @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Clifftop @cricara @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @Dubstepper @emiliexandra @Evergreene @fabro @GalaxeyEmpress @Giratina @ Hazeledpoppy @Irarina @JosephJoestar @Grimjaws @Kamme @Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @oberion @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @pyr0 @Scarfsickle @serpens @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Venture @WolfyGhostt
@Yule @Zonemod @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @thorbjorn @perhappiness @Cipheres @gootarts @Whirlwind678

@beckstar @brilliantsky @cinderrain @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @Quadruped @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Elotil @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @vendi @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki

@AnonEclipse @AsinaElphine @axionAngel @Caecus @CakeOn @Cedric @Cerelin @Circade @Clifftop @Deva @disbounded @Diseased @GalaxeyEmpress @ hazeledpoppy @Heartmane @Grimjaws @Kamme @Masumi (no plentifuls, no snappers) @WynterDragen @moonfable @neonstrom @NicoleEirin @Oleandre @Parkakid @Poi @Scarfsickle @serpens @tayssi @Toriel @WolfyGhostt @Yavanna @Yule @Yukichan @WestWindWalker @Walle @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @perhappiness @Cipheres @Whirlwind678

@beckstar @brilliantsky @Cynderbark @Gallus @gardentoaster @Gilan @GlowWorm @ Hazeledpoppy @Kintsy @refrayn @slp0001 @tylahjayne @Pteri @Skiesti @Nyfian @Luminaries @bloodbag @Istoki

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.

(1 Sort of sold(?)
Ikano
22141015_350.png Deets:
~ Runaway Charge
~ Technician, Scientist, Engineer...
~ tumblr post

Price: 50k, 45k/gem equivalent by CR~

Bio Excerpt:
Being a charge is, unfortunately, suffocating, and it greatly hindered Ikano's ability to work as he pleased, his work with live wires and various experiments being the most horrifying thing for the guardian, and while they did pull him out of the way of a rather nasty, unexpected explosion one time, their other 'protective' maneuvers were entirely unnecessary, as it seemed they forgot just who he was, and how capable he was of withstanding and even conducting the electrical expulsions.

(2 Sold
Atshira
22819264_350.png Deets:
~ Silk weaver / clothing designer
~ Pastel bio setup(?) - short n sweet.
~ tumblr post

Price: 25k, 20k/gem equivalent by CR~

Bio Excerpt:
When she was a dancer, she'd always receive compliments on at least one piece of her outfit, and often times it was something she could sell. Soon enough, she was making clothing more than dancing, and when she did, she had pieces from her outfit ready to sell once asked. It was a good business, and it paid doubly as much as just dancing did.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
@Hazeledpoppy
Would you hold Ikano for me ;; he is a <3 good child and I want him.
@Hazeledpoppy
Would you hold Ikano for me ;; he is a <3 good child and I want him.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod
Will do~! I'll pull him off and shoot a cr
@Zonemod
Will do~! I'll pull him off and shoot a cr
@Hazeledpoppy

Oh boy, you certainly didn't disappoint. And I can think of two dragons, who would probably get along with her really well. One of them might even be a good mate with how his lore is going, poor boy.

Unfortunately my lair is full right now, so unless I can donate/trade you a couple dragons for her... XD

How much would you want for her? I'll probably get the payment, before I get the space. I have one dragon reserved for someone, who should get back to me sometime this week about taking her from me... I hope they do just for the sake of rehoming the dragon. ^^;
@Hazeledpoppy

Oh boy, you certainly didn't disappoint. And I can think of two dragons, who would probably get along with her really well. One of them might even be a good mate with how his lore is going, poor boy.

Unfortunately my lair is full right now, so unless I can donate/trade you a couple dragons for her... XD

How much would you want for her? I'll probably get the payment, before I get the space. I have one dragon reserved for someone, who should get back to me sometime this week about taking her from me... I hope they do just for the sake of rehoming the dragon. ^^;
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Ah..! You caught me... Right in the middle of writing a pm to you to let you know~
xD
Pff, well, either way you know~

I'd be perfectly willing to trade her over for a few dragons if you'd like, if that helps...
I leveled her up to 10 just to do so, considering your original interest was a coli Coatl~ but otherwise, I'm not sure on the price~! Probably like... 50k... And a dragon by themselves would be worth at least 10k each... So yeah... No clue~! Whatever you'd like to pay, honestly~! I'm glad she's off to a good solid home, with lore buddies no less ^u^
@VoxxVoleur
Ah..! You caught me... Right in the middle of writing a pm to you to let you know~
xD
Pff, well, either way you know~

I'd be perfectly willing to trade her over for a few dragons if you'd like, if that helps...
I leveled her up to 10 just to do so, considering your original interest was a coli Coatl~ but otherwise, I'm not sure on the price~! Probably like... 50k... And a dragon by themselves would be worth at least 10k each... So yeah... No clue~! Whatever you'd like to pay, honestly~! I'm glad she's off to a good solid home, with lore buddies no less ^u^
@Hazeledpoppy

Oh, but you pinged me~ XD

Right now I have this Cry/Face Ridgie and a low 7 digit (but triple basic) girl I saved from being LvP fodder a while ago. I'm trying to rehome both of them anyway. I could part with #22727777 as well - I haven't started on her lore and I would probably end up breed changing her, if I kept her!

Just if you like any of them, or would like to use them as lore dragons for here. If not, then I just have to get a couple dragons out of my lair. 50k is no problem. ^^

Lore buddies~ For some reason Rhusa immediately seemed like a good opportunity for friendship, then again it's hard not to be friends with her. Unless you don't like quiet, somewhat meek dragons. Rhusa has lost a lot and she's started over much like Lilliana is doing now.

Latent's lore isn't all up, but he's overall a kind and helpful, (harmless) prankster. He just offers an extra claw wherever it's needed. His first mate fell terminally ill and passed away soon after, leaving the extremely dedicated Pearlcatcher heartbroken. The only hatchling of his to stay in my clan comes by to cheer him up pretty often, but it's hard to do when he knows that some of his hatchlings have taken fairly dark paths. To make it worse, she's the one who told him this.
@Hazeledpoppy

Oh, but you pinged me~ XD

Right now I have this Cry/Face Ridgie and a low 7 digit (but triple basic) girl I saved from being LvP fodder a while ago. I'm trying to rehome both of them anyway. I could part with #22727777 as well - I haven't started on her lore and I would probably end up breed changing her, if I kept her!

Just if you like any of them, or would like to use them as lore dragons for here. If not, then I just have to get a couple dragons out of my lair. 50k is no problem. ^^

Lore buddies~ For some reason Rhusa immediately seemed like a good opportunity for friendship, then again it's hard not to be friends with her. Unless you don't like quiet, somewhat meek dragons. Rhusa has lost a lot and she's started over much like Lilliana is doing now.

Latent's lore isn't all up, but he's overall a kind and helpful, (harmless) prankster. He just offers an extra claw wherever it's needed. His first mate fell terminally ill and passed away soon after, leaving the extremely dedicated Pearlcatcher heartbroken. The only hatchling of his to stay in my clan comes by to cheer him up pretty often, but it's hard to do when he knows that some of his hatchlings have taken fairly dark paths. To make it worse, she's the one who told him this.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Voxxvoleur
Hmm, I wouldn't know quite where to go with them if I were to make them into lore kids, so perhaps it would be best to simply wait and have her be a flat sale~

If you could initiate the CR, I could finish it and have it be ready for you to acceot on your timeline - for whatever reason, I can't set it up so that it would be yours to accept when you wish. One small flaw in the new system, I suppose, but at least it's 500x more secure.

And
I absolutely adore the lore there..! I went snooping around a bit~
I'd love to see how it all pans out~!
@Voxxvoleur
Hmm, I wouldn't know quite where to go with them if I were to make them into lore kids, so perhaps it would be best to simply wait and have her be a flat sale~

If you could initiate the CR, I could finish it and have it be ready for you to acceot on your timeline - for whatever reason, I can't set it up so that it would be yours to accept when you wish. One small flaw in the new system, I suppose, but at least it's 500x more secure.

And
I absolutely adore the lore there..! I went snooping around a bit~
I'd love to see how it all pans out~!
@Hazeledpoppy

Great~ I just need to get the space now. I'll send the CR over ^^

Rhusa and Latent are two of my favorite dragons, so it would be nice to have someone befriend both of them. Neither of them actually really have any friends. One family member in the clan, but both are always busy doing other things.
@Hazeledpoppy

Great~ I just need to get the space now. I'll send the CR over ^^

Rhusa and Latent are two of my favorite dragons, so it would be nice to have someone befriend both of them. Neither of them actually really have any friends. One family member in the clan, but both are always busy doing other things.
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9