Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ {IFH} ~ On hiatus
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@starstream sure! If you want to take a look at my lair now, you're welcome to any of the hatchlings on the last page.
@starstream sure! If you want to take a look at my lair now, you're welcome to any of the hatchlings on the last page.
@ilexopaca This one is really pretty (the only one on the page that caught my eye): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=221628&tab=dragon&did=26598622

Curses me for like butterfly xD I literally love the gene, butterfly.
@ilexopaca This one is really pretty (the only one on the page that caught my eye): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=221628&tab=dragon&did=26598622

Curses me for like butterfly xD I literally love the gene, butterfly.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream I didn't breed her but I was going to exalt her anyways so you can have her! Do you want me to send the CR?
@Starstream I didn't breed her but I was going to exalt her anyways so you can have her! Do you want me to send the CR?
@ilexopaca Really? :o I would love to have her! Oooo could you choose a name for her <3
@ilexopaca Really? :o I would love to have her! Oooo could you choose a name for her <3
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@ilexopaca

I would still like to have a few hatchlings from you!
Soaring Watercolors, Glass Butterflies, Stained Glass Faes, Thylacine Queens, Glimmer Guardians and Cyberspace to be exact...
Of course only if it is not a bother to you.
@ilexopaca

I would still like to have a few hatchlings from you!
Soaring Watercolors, Glass Butterflies, Stained Glass Faes, Thylacine Queens, Glimmer Guardians and Cyberspace to be exact...
Of course only if it is not a bother to you.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Norayna0ekoa sure, not a problem! I'll let you know if I hatch any of them.

Actually, I am selling the male from my Glimmer Guardians pair, Arizi. Would you be interested in him?
@Norayna0ekoa sure, not a problem! I'll let you know if I hatch any of them.

Actually, I am selling the male from my Glimmer Guardians pair, Arizi. Would you be interested in him?
@ilexopaca

Thank you so much!
No I'm not interested in him, I actuall wanted a hatchling with color outcome obsidian/obsidian/spruce... But of course it's okay if you want to sell him! I would just look elsewhere for hatchling ;)
@ilexopaca

Thank you so much!
No I'm not interested in him, I actuall wanted a hatchling with color outcome obsidian/obsidian/spruce... But of course it's okay if you want to sell him! I would just look elsewhere for hatchling ;)
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
@Norayna0ekoa okay! I'll let you know if I do hatch a dragon with those colors before he's gone!
@Norayna0ekoa okay! I'll let you know if I do hatch a dragon with those colors before he's gone!
@ilexopaca

Oh thank you so much! I appreciate it :D
@ilexopaca

Oh thank you so much! I appreciate it :D
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

FORT

OF