Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {TFH} Autumn Snappers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hatched some new beautiful Fire Bellied Fae, they're wonderfully volcanic darlings and will be great Fire Flights reps for any clan!
Hatched some new beautiful Fire Bellied Fae, they're wonderfully volcanic darlings and will be great Fire Flights reps for any clan!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
New Tropical Fruits babies! For some reason they're all in the orange range? Which is a little statistically improbably, but hey, whatever, they're pretty!
New Tropical Fruits babies! For some reason they're all in the orange range? Which is a little statistically improbably, but hey, whatever, they're pretty!
pls buy my dragons i have no more lair space. pls.
pls buy my dragons i have no more lair space. pls.
Bump~
Bump~
@apis Omg, I have no lair space for this lol! But I really like your female Noc. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21302803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213029/21302803_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a boy would would breed very nicely with her. :3 I'd love to give her a new home.
@apis

Omg, I have no lair space for this lol! But I really like your female Noc.

21302803_350.png

I have a boy would would breed very nicely with her. :3 I'd love to give her a new home.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Sushimoss

Oh wow that's wonderful! I know the lack of lair space feeling ;_; Send a CR for 15k and she's yours! I'm glad she's going to a nice home ^^
@Sushimoss

Oh wow that's wonderful! I know the lack of lair space feeling ;_; Send a CR for 15k and she's yours! I'm glad she's going to a nice home ^^
@apis Thank you very much! I hope more people see your hatchery. You have cute pairs of dragons :3
@apis Thank you very much! I hope more people see your hatchery. You have cute pairs of dragons :3
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
Just got a brand new Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer pair that are deliciously fall themed!
Just got a brand new Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer pair that are deliciously fall themed!
Ceorl and Aow hatched their first nest and their kids are... a bit odd. They seem to have inherited their father's unique attitude. Who knows, maybe they'll catch your eye? [quote=Bloody Quilts Pinglist]@mudkip[/quote]
Ceorl and Aow hatched their first nest and their kids are... a bit odd. They seem to have inherited their father's unique attitude. Who knows, maybe they'll catch your eye?
Bloody Quilts Pinglist wrote:
One last tropical fruit nocturne left! He's gonna be exalted come Saturday, so snatch him up now while you have the chance!
One last tropical fruit nocturne left! He's gonna be exalted come Saturday, so snatch him up now while you have the chance!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19