Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 328 329
@RedHeadCaitlin
I've put you on the list (and sent you your gift). I'm afraid I can't say what the price will be ahead of time. I'll all depend on the market. Either way, thanks very much for your interest.
@RedHeadCaitlin
I've put you on the list (and sent you your gift). I'm afraid I can't say what the price will be ahead of time. I'll all depend on the market. Either way, thanks very much for your interest.
@DannieU

Oh I'm loving all these pairs! Would could I be added to the pinglists for Fragile Things and Color Blind?

As for a name...all your pairs seem quite elegant and feel very glamorous without being over the top , so maybe something like Stained Glass Hatchery or The Cabaret would work.
@DannieU

Oh I'm loving all these pairs! Would could I be added to the pinglists for Fragile Things and Color Blind?

As for a name...all your pairs seem quite elegant and feel very glamorous without being over the top , so maybe something like Stained Glass Hatchery or The Cabaret would work.
1504126_WcWn6Igj5k0AHHK.png
@Mimzywhimzy
Aw, thanks. Very glad I'm not the only one who loves them. Added you to the ping lists and sent you your gift.

Thank you very much, and I will definitely keep those in mind.
@Mimzywhimzy
Aw, thanks. Very glad I'm not the only one who loves them. Added you to the ping lists and sent you your gift.

Thank you very much, and I will definitely keep those in mind.
@DannieU May I please be added to the ping lists for Fragile Things and Stained Black Lace?

Wow. Normally I'm not a big fan of crackle, but Stained Black Lace is a GORGEOUS pair!
@DannieU May I please be added to the ping lists for Fragile Things and Stained Black Lace?

Wow. Normally I'm not a big fan of crackle, but Stained Black Lace is a GORGEOUS pair!
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
Added you, and sent off your present.

I know. I thought I hated crackle. Then I stumbled over Vidra by accident and realised that somehow she looked a bit like a stained glass window with black lace curtains, and I loved it. Had to buy her and find her a mate. I'm glad I'm not the only one they've convinced.
@PoetryInMotion
Added you, and sent off your present.

I know. I thought I hated crackle. Then I stumbled over Vidra by accident and realised that somehow she looked a bit like a stained glass window with black lace curtains, and I loved it. Had to buy her and find her a mate. I'm glad I'm not the only one they've convinced.
@DannieU
Thank you!

Absolutely! Sometimes there's just 1 perfect dragon that will completely change your mind about things. They are beautiful.
@DannieU
Thank you!

Absolutely! Sometimes there's just 1 perfect dragon that will completely change your mind about things. They are beautiful.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
You're very welcome.

Yeah, exactly that. I have a hard time with gembond as well, which is why I made sure to find a gembond pair I love for the hatchery as well. Thank you.
@PoetryInMotion
You're very welcome.

Yeah, exactly that. I have a hard time with gembond as well, which is why I made sure to find a gembond pair I love for the hatchery as well. Thank you.
@DannieU

I'd love to be on the pinglists for the FF:
  • Fragile Things
  • Soft Flutters
  • Snow Moths
  • Shadow & Light
  • Midnight Sky
  • Washed Out Rainbow

Thank you!
@DannieU

I'd love to be on the pinglists for the FF:
  • Fragile Things
  • Soft Flutters
  • Snow Moths
  • Shadow & Light
  • Midnight Sky
  • Washed Out Rainbow

Thank you!
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician
I've put you down on those lists, and I've sent you your gift. Just wondering, since you're on so many lists, would you like to be on the general one too? That way you'd also be notified of any new pairs etc.
You're very welcome, and thanks for your interest.
@ophician
I've put you down on those lists, and I've sent you your gift. Just wondering, since you're on so many lists, would you like to be on the general one too? That way you'd also be notified of any new pairs etc.
You're very welcome, and thanks for your interest.
[center][b][u]New breeding pair added:[/u][/b][/center] [img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w499/DannieU/Fragile%20Eternity%20breeding%20card_zpstuzyezf2.png[/img] The level of interest in [i]Fragile Things[/i] prompted me to go ahead and wrap up a different but rather similar pair I've been working on for a while as well. Say welcome to [i]Fragile Eternity[/i]. They will breed a few weeks after [i]Fragile Things[/i], but their ping list is now open. The two pairs are not related, so the hatchlings can be bred together, in case any of you are interested in that. I'll add, just as an FYI, that normally this kind of information would only go out to the general ping list to avoid spamming you constantly if you don't want to be spammed, but I figured that in this one case, when the two pairs are so similar, I'd bend my own rules and send the information out to the [i]Fragile Things[/i] ping list as well. If you want to be informed about new breeding pairs in the future, please sign onto the general ping list. @lemonshakes @Crossfire @glowb @akasafeword @Mibby @PauliNTee123 @reyofsun @TheFallenCherry @RedHeadCaitlin @Mimzywhimzy @PoetryInMotion @ophician
New breeding pair added:

Fragile%20Eternity%20breeding%20card_zpstuzyezf2.png

The level of interest in Fragile Things prompted me to go ahead and wrap up a different but rather similar pair I've been working on for a while as well. Say welcome to Fragile Eternity. They will breed a few weeks after Fragile Things, but their ping list is now open. The two pairs are not related, so the hatchlings can be bred together, in case any of you are interested in that.

I'll add, just as an FYI, that normally this kind of information would only go out to the general ping list to avoid spamming you constantly if you don't want to be spammed, but I figured that in this one case, when the two pairs are so similar, I'd bend my own rules and send the information out to the Fragile Things ping list as well.
If you want to be informed about new breeding pairs in the future, please sign onto the general ping list.

@lemonshakes @Crossfire @glowb @akasafeword @Mibby @PauliNTee123 @reyofsun @TheFallenCherry @RedHeadCaitlin @Mimzywhimzy @PoetryInMotion @ophician
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 328 329