Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 328 329
@TheFallenCherry
Thanks. I've added you and sent you your present.
Affiliate works in that two hatcheries link to each other to help each other draw in more customers. A sort of working together ultra lite thing. If you're interested, please give me a code for your banner, and I'll post it under my affiliates section on the condition that you display mine somewhere as well once I've got one.
@TheFallenCherry
Thanks. I've added you and sent you your present.
Affiliate works in that two hatcheries link to each other to help each other draw in more customers. A sort of working together ultra lite thing. If you're interested, please give me a code for your banner, and I'll post it under my affiliates section on the condition that you display mine somewhere as well once I've got one.
@DannieU can you add me to the pinglist for snow moths
@DannieU can you add me to the pinglist for snow moths
khaqVR3.png
dragons for sale
@DannieU
I see! Alright, I haven't set up my hatchery yet, so I'll let you know when it's done ^~^
@DannieU
I see! Alright, I haven't set up my hatchery yet, so I'll let you know when it's done ^~^
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@TheFallenCherry
Sounds good. In the meantime, I'll try to find myself a name and a banner/sig.
@TheFallenCherry
Sounds good. In the meantime, I'll try to find myself a name and a banner/sig.
@lemonshakes
I've added you and sent you your gift. Thanks so much for your interest.
@lemonshakes
I've added you and sent you your gift. Thanks so much for your interest.
@DannieU Please add me to snow moths! ... And several others I will decide later when I'm not in the middle of a dom battle.
@DannieU Please add me to snow moths! ... And several others I will decide later when I'm not in the middle of a dom battle.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
I've added you and sent your gift. I'd say good luck, but I'm water ;P Looking forward to adding you to more lists.
@LadyRiat
I've added you and sent your gift. I'd say good luck, but I'm water ;P Looking forward to adding you to more lists.
@DannieU hahaha yeah. You guys appear to be nipping at our heels.
@DannieU hahaha yeah. You guys appear to be nipping at our heels.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
That's what I hear. I haven't been as involved as I would've been if I wasn't in the middle of starting this up, but I've still been finding time to exalt stuff all week.
@LadyRiat
That's what I hear. I haven't been as involved as I would've been if I wasn't in the middle of starting this up, but I've still been finding time to exalt stuff all week.
@dannieu can you please put me on a ping list for the butterfly pairs? If they are not too expensive and it's a coatl i might buy one
@dannieu can you please put me on a ping list for the butterfly pairs? If they are not too expensive and it's a coatl i might buy one
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 328 329