Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ISKALD Hatchery&Leveling
1 2 3
@terebinth
Username and ID:
Heath User ID: 212504
Dragon and ID:
Aero

Garnet

Hearth

Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 16 (Speedy)
Speedy?: Yes
Total: 243,000
Do you understand and accept the disclaimer regarding payment?: Yes
@terebinth
Username and ID:
Heath User ID: 212504
Dragon and ID:
Aero

Garnet

Hearth

Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 16 (Speedy)
Speedy?: Yes
Total: 243,000
Do you understand and accept the disclaimer regarding payment?: Yes
@Heath - Thank you for your order! I want to let you know that, thanks to a tip from @MightyVildaTilda, you qualify for the New Player discount of 10% off each dragon. Your total, including Speedy Service and 10 free levels for being our first customer, comes to 198,900t.

Please set up a Crossroads to @MightyVildaTilda for your dragons for 1t. Once Tilda has accepted, please send more Crossroads to receive your dragons for their respective totals. One dragon comes to 53,100t. The other two come to 72,900t.

Because you have ordered Speedy Service, your dragons will be finished being leveled in four days or less. Tilda will accept the Crossroads as soon as she is finished leveling them.
@Heath - Thank you for your order! I want to let you know that, thanks to a tip from @MightyVildaTilda, you qualify for the New Player discount of 10% off each dragon. Your total, including Speedy Service and 10 free levels for being our first customer, comes to 198,900t.

Please set up a Crossroads to @MightyVildaTilda for your dragons for 1t. Once Tilda has accepted, please send more Crossroads to receive your dragons for their respective totals. One dragon comes to 53,100t. The other two come to 72,900t.

Because you have ordered Speedy Service, your dragons will be finished being leveled in four days or less. Tilda will accept the Crossroads as soon as she is finished leveling them.
I wish I had enough to get a level 25! :O Good Luck!
I wish I had enough to get a level 25! :O Good Luck!
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
~
~
~
~
@terebinth
say we wanted a dragon to level 19, maybe one or two more
battles in the mire or kelp beds to level 20. how much would
that be? c:
@terebinth
say we wanted a dragon to level 19, maybe one or two more
battles in the mire or kelp beds to level 20. how much would
that be? c:
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@SugarSnow - I'm not sure what you mean by that, but our trainer, MightyVildaTilda, trains as evenly on the level as possible. Meaning that once your dragon turned to level 19, she'd stop. If you're looking to go past level 19 to nearly 20, you'd have to pay for that level as well.

Now, with your first ten levels FREE for being our potential second customer, your total through 19 would come to 103,000t. If you wanted to be a few battles away from 20, your total would come to 128,000t.

c:
@SugarSnow - I'm not sure what you mean by that, but our trainer, MightyVildaTilda, trains as evenly on the level as possible. Meaning that once your dragon turned to level 19, she'd stop. If you're looking to go past level 19 to nearly 20, you'd have to pay for that level as well.

Now, with your first ten levels FREE for being our potential second customer, your total through 19 would come to 103,000t. If you wanted to be a few battles away from 20, your total would come to 128,000t.

c:
@terebinth
you know, for that lv 20 achievement thing xD
i'm too lazy to get past level 15

sorry for all these questions xD i could probably do it myself,
just a little confused.
@terebinth
you know, for that lv 20 achievement thing xD
i'm too lazy to get past level 15

sorry for all these questions xD i could probably do it myself,
just a little confused.
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@SugarSnow - It'd be another 128kt to level your other dragon to 20 from 10. Altogether, it'd be 256kt for both dragons. If you were interested in Speedy Service (having both of them leveled in 4 days or less from the beginning of training), it'd be more.
@SugarSnow - It'd be another 128kt to level your other dragon to 20 from 10. Altogether, it'd be 256kt for both dragons. If you were interested in Speedy Service (having both of them leveled in 4 days or less from the beginning of training), it'd be more.
@terebinth
i just realized what i asked . . . i'm sorry, my brain's dead right
now >n<
how much for one for speedy service & to edge of 20?
@terebinth
i just realized what i asked . . . i'm sorry, my brain's dead right
now >n<
how much for one for speedy service & to edge of 20?
1 2 3