Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Limbo Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Yssenvrill I'd love one please!! If there's any triple shadows left? :)
@Yssenvrill I'd love one please!! If there's any triple shadows left? :)
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
@hoothootx3

Oke! I'll take them off the AH and send you CRs - accept, when you'll have enough space. ;)

@Aryana

Sorry, but person above you asked for both. :( I'll let you know, when I'll have triple shadow babies again, if you want.
@hoothootx3

Oke! I'll take them off the AH and send you CRs - accept, when you'll have enough space. ;)

@Aryana

Sorry, but person above you asked for both. :( I'll let you know, when I'll have triple shadow babies again, if you want.
ZZkBPTd.png
@Yissenvrill

Thank you! I've been saving all morning, so I accepted both offer already, haha. n-n
@Yissenvrill

Thank you! I've been saving all morning, so I accepted both offer already, haha. n-n
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@hoothootx3

Cool! Thank you for taking them! :D
@hoothootx3

Cool! Thank you for taking them! :D
ZZkBPTd.png
@Yissenvrill no worries! I'd love to buy one next time they're available :D
@Yissenvrill no worries! I'd love to buy one next time they're available :D
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
[center][img]http://rebekahsteenstra.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/AFFILIATEBUMPFINAL.png[/img][/center]
AFFILIATEBUMPFINAL.png
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
[center][img]http://rebekahsteenstra.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/AFFILIATEBUMPFINAL.png[/img][/center]
AFFILIATEBUMPFINAL.png
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
May I be put on the ping list for Szamin & Anil and Shavredei & Liliaan? @Yissenvrill
May I be put on the ping list for Szamin & Anil and Shavredei & Liliaan? @Yissenvrill
@Grandfang

Yep, I'll add you! :D
@Grandfang

Yep, I'll add you! :D
ZZkBPTd.png
AFFILIATEBUMPFINAL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33