Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/niSxtBu.png[/img][/center] [center] A squadron of Flamecaller's finest are here to assist flights taking part in dominance battles. Our aim is to provide you with trained dragons as you duke it out for first place on the dom board![/center] [center] [u][b] Bulk Orders[/b][/u][/center] If you're interested in bulk orders, ping either HowDoilnternet (FR +3) or protowilson (FR+17). For smaller orders, check the Trainers For Hire tab on the spreadsheet (link below). Please note that some sellers may vary their prices (depending on bonuses, special deals etc). [center][u][b]Individual Orders[/b][/u][/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EYyNA-RvxTn3K2lO_9Aze7RVvLsEjVsw6vJh34Qc6SE/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/wECWLht.png[/img][/url] After just a few levelled dragons? Some of our trainers might have some listed on the 'For Buyers' tab. Click on the image above to be taken to the spreadsheet to see who's online and how many dragons at what levels they have available. The spreadsheet will tell you where the dragons are in the sellers' lairs so that you can grab them off the AH more easily. [b]NB: All levelled dragons for sale will be in the AH if they are not part of a bulk order.[/b]
niSxtBu.png
A squadron of Flamecaller's finest are here to assist flights taking part in dominance battles. Our aim is to provide you with trained dragons as you duke it out for first place on the dom board!
Bulk Orders
If you're interested in bulk orders, ping either HowDoilnternet (FR +3) or protowilson (FR+17). For smaller orders, check the Trainers For Hire tab on the spreadsheet (link below).
Please note that some sellers may vary their prices (depending on bonuses, special deals etc).
Individual Orders
wECWLht.png
After just a few levelled dragons? Some of our trainers might have some listed on the 'For Buyers' tab. Click on the image above to be taken to the spreadsheet to see who's online and how many dragons at what levels they have available. The spreadsheet will tell you where the dragons are in the sellers' lairs so that you can grab them off the AH more easily.
NB: All levelled dragons for sale will be in the AH if they are not part of a bulk order.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
Fly high, Flamemama!
Fly high, Flamemama!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
lotsa fodder and people online!
lotsa fodder and people online!
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
up - got a few dragons in stock :>
up - got a few dragons in stock :>
oMAEOf6.gif
8 of my fodder babies have grown up today, they haven't been leveled up yet, so get your orders in while they're still hot!
8 of my fodder babies have grown up today, they haven't been leveled up yet, so get your orders in while they're still hot!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
Have 7 on the auction house right now!
Have 7 on the auction house right now!
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
4 more from me, and lots of stock on the spreadsheet.
4 more from me, and lots of stock on the spreadsheet.
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
got 14 level 5s for sale!
got 14 level 5s for sale!
PreE5U3.png
Lotsa lvl 7s hanging around my lair, looking for a deity to adopt them :D. Go spreadsheet go!
Lotsa lvl 7s hanging around my lair, looking for a deity to adopt them :D. Go spreadsheet go!
lBPJhp2.gif718.Pots200.Aearonlinn_zpsnudrsoqa.pnglBPJhp2.gif
Posted a bunch more leveled fodder at various levels L4 - L8

Thanks for looking after this @protowilson
Posted a bunch more leveled fodder at various levels L4 - L8

Thanks for looking after this @protowilson
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33