Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [FRTC] Leveling service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DarkNiiinja

I don't mind holding her at all ^^
@DarkNiiinja

I don't mind holding her at all ^^
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Polkadotzebra

You've been put on the pinglist ^^
@Polkadotzebra

You've been put on the pinglist ^^
@Shewolf13 Wait a second, let me farm the last 20k, ill be done soon.
@Shewolf13 Wait a second, let me farm the last 20k, ill be done soon.
@Abracax

No problem ^^
@Abracax

No problem ^^
@Shewolf13

Okay! ^ ^ It will probably be a while before I get the treasure (luckily my main money-making dergs will be RTB in 4 days. I can typically sell them for 250kT/500G).

OH! If you're interested, I can trade one of the babes of your choice if you want to level it up and sell, or just keep for the SD? The main pairs are on the first page of my lair. ^^
@Shewolf13

Okay! ^ ^ It will probably be a while before I get the treasure (luckily my main money-making dergs will be RTB in 4 days. I can typically sell them for 250kT/500G).

OH! If you're interested, I can trade one of the babes of your choice if you want to level it up and sell, or just keep for the SD? The main pairs are on the first page of my lair. ^^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

Ooo, you do have some beautiful dragons. Really love Kingdra and Seadra XD My only issue is that I tend to keep babs like that and I try not to spend that kind of money on one dragon unless their leveled, ya know? Hm... I really don't mind waiting. It gives me a bit of time to get her fully leveled and not hurry. Thanks for the offer though and her dergs are gorgeous!
@DarkNiiinja

Ooo, you do have some beautiful dragons. Really love Kingdra and Seadra XD My only issue is that I tend to keep babs like that and I try not to spend that kind of money on one dragon unless their leveled, ya know? Hm... I really don't mind waiting. It gives me a bit of time to get her fully leveled and not hurry. Thanks for the offer though and her dergs are gorgeous!
@SheWolf13 Well, I can offer you a free babe from Kingdra & Seadra for yourself, and you can have this babe to level up and sell if you'd like. (Heck, if you want her twin sister for yourself too, you can have her as well... ;D I'm feeling generous. XD) Or you can take one of the Ivory babes in the back of my lair too, they just hatched. :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19286636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192867/19286636_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] So, 3 dergs for you for the one lvl 25 SD when she's ready? ^_^
@SheWolf13

Well, I can offer you a free babe from Kingdra & Seadra for yourself, and you can have this babe to level up and sell if you'd like. (Heck, if you want her twin sister for yourself too, you can have her as well... ;D I'm feeling generous. XD) Or you can take one of the Ivory babes in the back of my lair too, they just hatched. :)

So, 3 dergs for you for the one lvl 25 SD when she's ready? ^_^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

Ooo, I'd love a Kingdra and Seadra bab and I'd love that male ivory imp. I'll take the female wildclaw too and I'll train her ^^ So yes, 3 dergs and Linea is yours as soon as she's ready. The way things are going, might be till Thursday XD
@DarkNiiinja

Ooo, I'd love a Kingdra and Seadra bab and I'd love that male ivory imp. I'll take the female wildclaw too and I'll train her ^^ So yes, 3 dergs and Linea is yours as soon as she's ready. The way things are going, might be till Thursday XD
@SheWolf13

XD Thank you!!

And not a problem! Take your time. ^_^ I'll send the WC and Imp over now. :)
@SheWolf13

XD Thank you!!

And not a problem! Take your time. ^_^ I'll send the WC and Imp over now. :)
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

Ya ever have those days in life where you have plans to do such and such right? And then something happens to just completely disrupt it? lol that was me the last couple days. Wanted to finish Linea up yesterday, but didn't happen. Hoping to do so tonight. If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow since it's my day off from work ^^
@DarkNiiinja

Ya ever have those days in life where you have plans to do such and such right? And then something happens to just completely disrupt it? lol that was me the last couple days. Wanted to finish Linea up yesterday, but didn't happen. Hoping to do so tonight. If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow since it's my day off from work ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16