Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [FRTC] Leveling service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@SheWolf13

Ooooo! How much for Linea when she's level 25? *-*
@SheWolf13

Ooooo! How much for Linea when she's level 25? *-*
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

Unstoned, she'll be 200kt. If you want stones, probably about 350kt or there abouts.
@DarkNiiinja

Unstoned, she'll be 200kt. If you want stones, probably about 350kt or there abouts.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13

I hope to get the treasure sooner rather than later (...I currently have 2 payments pending...). But I'll take her lvl 25, unstatted, and unstoned if you'll hold her for me (if I don't already have the payment by then). ^_^
@Shewolf13

I hope to get the treasure sooner rather than later (...I currently have 2 payments pending...). But I'll take her lvl 25, unstatted, and unstoned if you'll hold her for me (if I don't already have the payment by then). ^_^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

You bet! I can certainly hold her for ya. I might actually be done with her by tonight if I push it, but more than likely tomorrow afternoon at some point. I will tincture her for ya, which is in the price of that 200kt and then leave her stats unspent.
@DarkNiiinja

You bet! I can certainly hold her for ya. I might actually be done with her by tonight if I push it, but more than likely tomorrow afternoon at some point. I will tincture her for ya, which is in the price of that 200kt and then leave her stats unspent.
@DarkNiiinja

Sorry for the delay. Linea is only up to level 19... last few days have been kind of crazy for me XD Hoping to finish her up in the next couple days if you are still interested in her. Did put Chronos upfor sale as well.
@DarkNiiinja

Sorry for the delay. Linea is only up to level 19... last few days have been kind of crazy for me XD Hoping to finish her up in the next couple days if you are still interested in her. Did put Chronos upfor sale as well.
^
^
@Shewolf13 ...I likely won't be able to buy her... I wasn't thinking it would be so soon... I have a bunch of requests/purcheses pending atm... DX I might not be able to by her...
@Shewolf13 ...I likely won't be able to buy her... I wasn't thinking it would be so soon... I have a bunch of requests/purcheses pending atm... DX I might not be able to by her...
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@SheWolf13 Hello, i would like to purchase Chronos, if he's still available, thanks. Obviously i will pay the 375k he's worth.
@SheWolf13 Hello, i would like to purchase Chronos, if he's still available, thanks. Obviously i will pay the 375k he's worth.
@Shewolf13 add me to your ping list?
@Shewolf13 add me to your ping list?
@Abracax

You bet! I'll set up the CR ^^
@Abracax

You bet! I'll set up the CR ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16