Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [FRTC] Leveling service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Temreki

Actually, I need to up the price since he's up to level 24 now heh. You interested in him? Since that was my bad, if you want him, I'll sell him for 100kt.
@Temreki

Actually, I need to up the price since he's up to level 24 now heh. You interested in him? Since that was my bad, if you want him, I'll sell him for 100kt.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13

How much would it be to level from 15-20?
@Shewolf13

How much would it be to level from 15-20?
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@Temreki

Did you want me to finish leveling him to 25?

@AkaFever

The dragon already being at 15? I'd say 75kt or there abouts.
@Temreki

Did you want me to finish leveling him to 25?

@AkaFever

The dragon already being at 15? I'd say 75kt or there abouts.
@Shewolf13

Yeah they are already at level 15. Really 75k for five levels nevermind. Thanks though good luck.
@Shewolf13

Yeah they are already at level 15. Really 75k for five levels nevermind. Thanks though good luck.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@Temreki

Yup you bet ^^ Just thought I'd ask. He has been tinctured. Has no stones and stats are free to give however you wish ^^ Sending CR now.

@AkaFever

Yeah, though it's only 5 levels, they still take a bit. I can negotiate it down, if you need to.
@Temreki

Yup you bet ^^ Just thought I'd ask. He has been tinctured. Has no stones and stats are free to give however you wish ^^ Sending CR now.

@AkaFever

Yeah, though it's only 5 levels, they still take a bit. I can negotiate it down, if you need to.
@Shewolf13

Oh yeah I know I level a lot myself I was just hoping to sell this dragon sooner rather than later, but that isn't worth it for me. Thanks all the same.
@Shewolf13

Oh yeah I know I level a lot myself I was just hoping to sell this dragon sooner rather than later, but that isn't worth it for me. Thanks all the same.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@AkaFever

Ah ok. Good luck ^^
@AkaFever

Ah ok. Good luck ^^
@Shewolf13

Thank you too.
@Shewolf13

Thank you too.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
^

Have someone else to add to the preorder section.
^

Have someone else to add to the preorder section.
@DarkNiiinja

Just added two new dergs to the preorder section ^^ Should be starting on them once Linea is finished leveling. I am also contemplating selling Chronos who is up in the rental section. Thinking 400kt for him since he's fully stoned/stated as a farmer. Would be willing to negotiate. He has a mate as well, though they've both been bred, together as well as with others.
@DarkNiiinja

Just added two new dergs to the preorder section ^^ Should be starting on them once Linea is finished leveling. I am also contemplating selling Chronos who is up in the rental section. Thinking 400kt for him since he's fully stoned/stated as a farmer. Would be willing to negotiate. He has a mate as well, though they've both been bred, together as well as with others.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16