Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Many dragons w/ many art pieces!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Juyoung
aha dragons with art makes me happy ; 3 ;

By the way, I took a look at your wishlist, would you be willing to take River Royalist Tail Rings or a Brass Cornet as partial payment (or maybe more graphics ahaha).

Also, so sorry about not having space! o u o ; I might need more time to make some space for that last dragon, but if you're not short on space and just need the treasure, I can send it over now!
@Juyoung
aha dragons with art makes me happy ; 3 ;

By the way, I took a look at your wishlist, would you be willing to take River Royalist Tail Rings or a Brass Cornet as partial payment (or maybe more graphics ahaha).

Also, so sorry about not having space! o u o ; I might need more time to make some space for that last dragon, but if you're not short on space and just need the treasure, I can send it over now!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@serpede ah no worries! just accept when ready ^ ^ and sure, i'd be happy to take the brass cornet as partial - how much would it be off?
@serpede ah no worries! just accept when ready ^ ^ and sure, i'd be happy to take the brass cornet as partial - how much would it be off?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
Does 130k sound alright to you? o u o ;
@Juyoung
Does 130k sound alright to you? o u o ;
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@serpede yeah that's totally chill! i'll go resetup the cr ^ ^
@serpede yeah that's totally chill! i'll go resetup the cr ^ ^
@Juyoung
ooh ahh ooh i just accepted the crs. xD would you take it off for Ithel though? o:

EDIT :

HOLD UP i just realized i had three spaces open lol so I can take Ithel now too? o 3 o
@Juyoung
ooh ahh ooh i just accepted the crs. xD would you take it off for Ithel though? o:

EDIT :

HOLD UP i just realized i had three spaces open lol so I can take Ithel now too? o 3 o
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@serpede yup! sending now ^ ^
@serpede yup! sending now ^ ^
@Juyoung I've got the snow and I think I'm just going to shell out the extra 50k and send you the food for free later, for being such a sweetheart, if that's ok. :3
@Juyoung I've got the snow and I think I'm just going to shell out the extra 50k and send you the food for free later, for being such a sweetheart, if that's ok. :3
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png
@satirecat ohmylorde you're so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!! i'll send the cr now! ^ ^
@satirecat ohmylorde you're so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!! i'll send the cr now! ^ ^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20