Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lost Souls Hatchery//GIJINKA ART Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ember

Sorry I didnt get to go online in the past few days! thank you for your purchase! I will keep in mind the name change!
@Ember

Sorry I didnt get to go online in the past few days! thank you for your purchase! I will keep in mind the name change!
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
New dragon added!
@tayssi
@shsltrashboy
@holymoley
@Whoviana
New dragon added!
@tayssi
@shsltrashboy
@holymoley
@Whoviana
@Pippasaurs
I'd love her! But im out at the moment >.< would you mind holding for a couple hrs, please?
@Pippasaurs
I'd love her! But im out at the moment >.< would you mind holding for a couple hrs, please?
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi I will put on hold until the 17th for you <3 If you don't get back to be before then she will be back on the market
@tayssi I will put on hold until the 17th for you <3 If you don't get back to be before then she will be back on the market
@Pippasaurs
I can buy her :) i am so sorry for the massive delay!
@Pippasaurs
I can buy her :) i am so sorry for the massive delay!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi Thats fine Im just going to redo her markings to clean them up a bit and then I will send you the dragon via CR!
@tayssi Thats fine Im just going to redo her markings to clean them up a bit and then I will send you the dragon via CR!
@tayssi
@shsltrashboy
@holymoley
@Whoviana
@Rochambeau
@VoxxVoleur

New pearl catcher added!
@tayssi
@shsltrashboy
@holymoley
@Whoviana
@Rochambeau
@VoxxVoleur

New pearl catcher added!
@Pippasaurs
Hey there! I've just started a hatchery of my own, and I was wondering if you would like to be affiliates? I'm afraid I haven't got any hatchlings up yet, but I have a clutch of four on the way and I'd like to get a head start.
@Pippasaurs
Hey there! I've just started a hatchery of my own, and I was wondering if you would like to be affiliates? I'm afraid I haven't got any hatchlings up yet, but I have a clutch of four on the way and I'd like to get a head start.
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
@Imadia

Sure I have put your banner up! Just letting you know due to the formating on your post the code section is cut off at the end of your banner code quote just letting you know! It only cuts off the /url] bit tho!

Also your shop formatting is amazing! Those faded Banners are fantastic puts my shop to shame haha
@Imadia

Sure I have put your banner up! Just letting you know due to the formating on your post the code section is cut off at the end of your banner code quote just letting you know! It only cuts off the /url] bit tho!

Also your shop formatting is amazing! Those faded Banners are fantastic puts my shop to shame haha
@Pippasaurs
AHHH Thank you so much! I'll add yours now and will be sure to fix that!
@Pippasaurs
AHHH Thank you so much! I'll add yours now and will be sure to fix that!
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6