Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Multiple dragons w/ art!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
up
up
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung I'd like to make bids on Forset, Glas please ^^
@Juyoung I'd like to make bids on Forset, Glas please ^^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@descendentmoon thank you for your interest! I have no starting bids, so how about you make your own and i'll put you down! would you like a last day ping as well?
@descendentmoon thank you for your interest! I have no starting bids, so how about you make your own and i'll put you down! would you like a last day ping as well?
@Juyoung how about 50tk on both? As a starting bid?
@Juyoung how about 50tk on both? As a starting bid?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@descendentmoon alright, thanks!
@descendentmoon alright, thanks!
@Juyoung thanks :D
@Juyoung thanks :D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
p
p
@Juyoung
I'm suppose to be lair-purging myself, gosh darn it
35k on Pankul, if that's alright!
(And just wanted to clarify - were you hoping to sell the three of them as a set, or? Sorry!)
@Juyoung
I'm suppose to be lair-purging myself, gosh darn it
35k on Pankul, if that's alright!
(And just wanted to clarify - were you hoping to sell the three of them as a set, or? Sorry!)
@rosarya i'll put you down! and i was hoping to sell them as a set, mainly because the biggest piece you can see has all three in them? but that was more because i was concerned about the buyers ^ ^
@rosarya i'll put you down! and i was hoping to sell them as a set, mainly because the biggest piece you can see has all three in them? but that was more because i was concerned about the buyers ^ ^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25