Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Hatchery] The Philosopher's Eyrie
1 2 3 4 5
@Korozo

Sounds good. I will keep you on the ping list unless you tell me otherwise, then. Once I hear from the other two with high priority, I'll ping you again.
@Korozo

Sounds good. I will keep you on the ping list unless you tell me otherwise, then. Once I hear from the other two with high priority, I'll ping you again.
izcJ5cD.png
@Eliastreon

Much appreciated, thank you~
@Eliastreon

Much appreciated, thank you~
Gejcwcq.png
@Eilastreon

thanks for pinging me! i'm hoping for xxx midnight male, so i'll pass on this clutch. do keep me on the list though, i'm still very much interested. :D
@Eilastreon

thanks for pinging me! i'm hoping for xxx midnight male, so i'll pass on this clutch. do keep me on the list though, i'm still very much interested. :D
@R4T

Will do!
@R4T

Will do!
izcJ5cD.png
@Korozo

She's all yours if you still want her. I'm going out for thanksgiving, so we can make the trade later.
@Korozo

She's all yours if you still want her. I'm going out for thanksgiving, so we can make the trade later.
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon

Apologies for the late reply. I've been slacking on selling off these gems, so I'll just need a bit longer to gather the proper funds for her. But if you're still willing to wait, then I'll be able to buy her shortly. ^^

edit: HAHA WHOOPS I SPELLED YOUR UN WRONG, GJ@ SELF
@Eilastreon

Apologies for the late reply. I've been slacking on selling off these gems, so I'll just need a bit longer to gather the proper funds for her. But if you're still willing to wait, then I'll be able to buy her shortly. ^^

edit: HAHA WHOOPS I SPELLED YOUR UN WRONG, GJ@ SELF
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

Lol, it's alright. If you want to just pay me in gems you can.
@Korozo

Lol, it's alright. If you want to just pay me in gems you can.
izcJ5cD.png
@Eilastreon

Forgot to also edit in that I've gained the necessary treasure so I can do the half and half payment. ;u;b

150k + 300g, yeah? CR for the 300, 150k via message work for you?
@Eilastreon

Forgot to also edit in that I've gained the necessary treasure so I can do the half and half payment. ;u;b

150k + 300g, yeah? CR for the 300, 150k via message work for you?
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

That works for me.
@Korozo

That works for me.
izcJ5cD.png
1 2 3 4 5