Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pareidohatchery] Hiatus :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 378 379
@sQld Thank you! I'll send the rest as soon as I have it. <33

They do and she will! 8D
She makes a great looking Halloween tribute too. Half pumpkin, half swamp monster. >:3

Glimmer was made for Cryface. Epic combination it's just too bad that gem genes are extremely pricey but glimmer babies are still going strong, so I guess it's easy to make back what you spend once you have an active couple.

I'm looking forward to giving these two Cherub and Glimmer in the distant future. Put their scry's in their bio's like you have. 8D Phoenix & Almus

Does your clan / hatchery have lore? :)

@sQld Thank you! I'll send the rest as soon as I have it. <33

They do and she will! 8D
She makes a great looking Halloween tribute too. Half pumpkin, half swamp monster. >:3

Glimmer was made for Cryface. Epic combination it's just too bad that gem genes are extremely pricey but glimmer babies are still going strong, so I guess it's easy to make back what you spend once you have an active couple.

I'm looking forward to giving these two Cherub and Glimmer in the distant future. Put their scry's in their bio's like you have. 8D Phoenix & Almus

Does your clan / hatchery have lore? :)

@sQld YES!!! What a wonderful girl she is. If you would please send me a CR it would be my pleasure to accept it. Thanks ever soooo much! :-D
@sQld YES!!! What a wonderful girl she is. If you would please send me a CR it would be my pleasure to accept it. Thanks ever soooo much! :-D
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats here you go! I'm delighted you like her <3 Happy birthday again!
@OwnedByCats here you go! I'm delighted you like her <3 Happy birthday again!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Azarhy "Half pumpkin, half swamp monster", wow, I'd never come up with the description myself but it sound so perfectly fitting <3

Glimmer is like the best gene. It goes great with every color and every gene combo - excluding certain subspecies - like it's not even fair for a gene to be so overpowered :D

Oh my, I love Phoenix with the genes so much. (I mean, Almus too, but male Nocs are my weakness) He looks as if he's tattooed or scarred!
Also, the pattern of Cherub looks a lot like Plague emblem ^_^

I'm not very good with lore I'm afraid. Can usually easily imagine a dragon's personality (should write all of this down one day), but not much beyond that. I envy people who can create complex stories about the adventures of their clan ^_^
@Azarhy "Half pumpkin, half swamp monster", wow, I'd never come up with the description myself but it sound so perfectly fitting <3

Glimmer is like the best gene. It goes great with every color and every gene combo - excluding certain subspecies - like it's not even fair for a gene to be so overpowered :D

Oh my, I love Phoenix with the genes so much. (I mean, Almus too, but male Nocs are my weakness) He looks as if he's tattooed or scarred!
Also, the pattern of Cherub looks a lot like Plague emblem ^_^

I'm not very good with lore I'm afraid. Can usually easily imagine a dragon's personality (should write all of this down one day), but not much beyond that. I envy people who can create complex stories about the adventures of their clan ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sqld may I please be put on the ping lists for ki utsuri koi, camouflage and night clouds
@sqld may I please be put on the ping lists for ki utsuri koi, camouflage and night clouds
tumblr_ntrs6nMcud1r6rc0ko9_500.png
@RariCat certainly! Thank you for taking an interest in my babies ^_^
@RariCat certainly! Thank you for taking an interest in my babies ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld So true. ;w; Wallet is going to get dusty with that gene.

A couple that I couldn't bring myself to get rid of just had a male noc baby if you were interested. Little guy is here. He is currently on the AH but if you want him I'll give you him for free. :)

I never noticed that the cherub gene looks like a plague emblem but that's perfect, considering they will be the rulers! The ones that sit in them fancy little booths and watch all the fights rather than competing. I'm not sure whether they will have Noc babies very often but if they do once they're gened up I'll be sure to offer one your way.

You helped me with my lore, maybe when you have time to write down personalities, that will spark an idea that helps build lore and vice versa. I wouldn't mind helping if you were to ever need it! :D

@sQld So true. ;w; Wallet is going to get dusty with that gene.

A couple that I couldn't bring myself to get rid of just had a male noc baby if you were interested. Little guy is here. He is currently on the AH but if you want him I'll give you him for free. :)

I never noticed that the cherub gene looks like a plague emblem but that's perfect, considering they will be the rulers! The ones that sit in them fancy little booths and watch all the fights rather than competing. I'm not sure whether they will have Noc babies very often but if they do once they're gened up I'll be sure to offer one your way.

You helped me with my lore, maybe when you have time to write down personalities, that will spark an idea that helps build lore and vice versa. I wouldn't mind helping if you were to ever need it! :D

@Azarhy thank you <3 The Noc boy is lovely, but I should save lair space right now :( I will, though, be looking forward to a mini Phoenix if he's ever born!

Rulers in regal colors and Cherub!.. <3 I bet they will also be the ones to breed whenever they feel like it ^_^

Might just take you up on the offer to help with lore one day ^_^ Thank you for that!
@Azarhy thank you <3 The Noc boy is lovely, but I should save lair space right now :( I will, though, be looking forward to a mini Phoenix if he's ever born!

Rulers in regal colors and Cherub!.. <3 I bet they will also be the ones to breed whenever they feel like it ^_^

Might just take you up on the offer to help with lore one day ^_^ Thank you for that!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
The Night Clouds nest has hatched! We've got a Tundra boy and Mirror girl who somehow both inherited the quite unlikely grey Crackle O_o If you ask me, it rather suits the Tundra, but not so sure about the Mirror. I'll let them go for pretty cheap though! Anyway! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17553395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175534/17553395_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3]"Melting Snow" M Tundra Ice/Midnight/Charcoal Piebald/Paint/Crackle 12 KT by CR 15 KT by AH Adult preview in bio[/size][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17553394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175534/17553394_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3]"Winter Sky" F Mirror Blue/Shadow/Grey Piebald/Paint/Crackle 12 KT by CR 15 KT by AH Adult preview in bio[/size][/columns] Pings: @skatir (for the Mirror), @OwnedByCats, @Sherri, @Aramea (for the Tundra), @RariCat
The Night Clouds nest has hatched! We've got a Tundra boy and Mirror girl who somehow both inherited the quite unlikely grey Crackle O_o If you ask me, it rather suits the Tundra, but not so sure about the Mirror. I'll let them go for pretty cheap though!
Anyway!

17553395_350.png
"Melting Snow"
M Tundra
Ice/Midnight/Charcoal
Piebald/Paint/Crackle
12 KT by CR
15 KT by AH
Adult preview in bio

17553394_350.png
"Winter Sky"
F Mirror
Blue/Shadow/Grey
Piebald/Paint/Crackle
12 KT by CR
15 KT by AH
Adult preview in bio
Pings:
@skatir (for the Mirror), @OwnedByCats, @Sherri, @Aramea (for the Tundra), @RariCat
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld I totally need one baby from the Flayed Birds pair, with some greenish spines. Hmmmm. I have to see if imp or noc male is the best...
@sQld I totally need one baby from the Flayed Birds pair, with some greenish spines. Hmmmm. I have to see if imp or noc male is the best...
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 378 379