Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pareidohatchery] Hiatus :3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 378 379
@sQld

Hi there! Could I be added to the pinglists for Flayed Birds and Night Clouds? Nothing specific for Flayed Birds, but I'd love to see any Tundra boys Night Clouds puts out. Thanks in advance!
@sQld

Hi there! Could I be added to the pinglists for Flayed Birds and Night Clouds? Nothing specific for Flayed Birds, but I'd love to see any Tundra boys Night Clouds puts out. Thanks in advance!
LekLbtj.png
@Aramea of course! Thank you for checking out my babies ^_^
Oh, and if you're interested in that last Flayed Bird Imp, please note that I'm willing to haggle on her price and/or hold her for a few days ;)
@Aramea of course! Thank you for checking out my babies ^_^
Oh, and if you're interested in that last Flayed Bird Imp, please note that I'm willing to haggle on her price and/or hold her for a few days ;)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Oo I can't wait to see! White is just as good as maize and I bet they will be beautiful. I adore your progens too, if they ever make scary, or tasty, Halloween looking babies with their broad colour range, count me in! <3

I like the fact your turning Malchut in to a snapper, my lair has always lacked a female snapper presence. :( I don't know whyyy. It's like Ridgebacks, I love them but until recently, they haven't ever had a place there. XD
@sQld Oo I can't wait to see! White is just as good as maize and I bet they will be beautiful. I adore your progens too, if they ever make scary, or tasty, Halloween looking babies with their broad colour range, count me in! <3

I like the fact your turning Malchut in to a snapper, my lair has always lacked a female snapper presence. :( I don't know whyyy. It's like Ridgebacks, I love them but until recently, they haven't ever had a place there. XD
@Azarhy thank you <3 I used to have one token cryface (as of recently, cryfaceglim - a failsafe combo) Snapper girl in my lair and never thought I'd have another. But then I scried Malchut and it kinda clicked. Turns out Snappers rock Avocado Ripple!
@Azarhy thank you <3 I used to have one token cryface (as of recently, cryfaceglim - a failsafe combo) Snapper girl in my lair and never thought I'd have another. But then I scried Malchut and it kinda clicked. Turns out Snappers rock Avocado Ripple!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
Guys, I... I've just hatched the BEST possible clutch a two-egg nest could ever result in. An identical boy and girl, XXY Black/Black/White in Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17502892][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/175029/17502892.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17502891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/175029/17502891.png[/img][/url] @OwnedByCats, happy birthday! ^_^ I presume you'll want the girl? She's 100 KT for you, as promised. @Azarhy, if you're interested in the boy, how does 130 KT sound? I really want you to be able to afford him, but wow, he's turned out so handsome *_*
Guys, I... I've just hatched the BEST possible clutch a two-egg nest could ever result in. An identical boy and girl, XXY Black/Black/White in Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly.

17502892.png17502891.png

@OwnedByCats, happy birthday! ^_^ I presume you'll want the girl? She's 100 KT for you, as promised.
@Azarhy, if you're interested in the boy, how does 130 KT sound? I really want you to be able to afford him, but wow, he's turned out so handsome *_*
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld I would love to buy him! He is so handsome. <33 Unfortunately I only have 105k I could give you now, if you wouldn't mind waiting for the other 25k? :)
@sQld I would love to buy him! He is so handsome. <33 Unfortunately I only have 105k I could give you now, if you wouldn't mind waiting for the other 25k? :)
@Azarhy I wouldn't mind! I could also do a partial item trade. Say, as a Plague member, do you happen to have any spare Bloody wraps? I don't have nearly enough ^_^
@Azarhy I wouldn't mind! I could also do a partial item trade. Say, as a Plague member, do you happen to have any spare Bloody wraps? I don't have nearly enough ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@sQld I've been meaning to get more too haha the only ones I have at the moment are on catacomb, the male in my zombie pairing. I would send them your way if I had any though. Would you want to wait until I have the full amount to send the CR or should I send one now with the 105k and then pm you the rest?

I will answer your other post in a little bit going to have a coffee first. I went out to see a wizard of Oz play earlier and was told that I had missed it. Then went back when it was meant to be on again and it was literally 5 mins long. The dissapointment... ;_; It was like a half hour walk there and back each time.
@sQld I've been meaning to get more too haha the only ones I have at the moment are on catacomb, the male in my zombie pairing. I would send them your way if I had any though. Would you want to wait until I have the full amount to send the CR or should I send one now with the 105k and then pm you the rest?

I will answer your other post in a little bit going to have a coffee first. I went out to see a wizard of Oz play earlier and was told that I had missed it. Then went back when it was meant to be on again and it was literally 5 mins long. The dissapointment... ;_; It was like a half hour walk there and back each time.
@Azarhy OK no worries! Send a 105K CR and then PM the rest when you're ready if it works for you ^_^

Sorry about the play :( 5 mins is unexpectedly short, really!
@Azarhy OK no worries! Send a 105K CR and then PM the rest when you're ready if it works for you ^_^

Sorry about the play :( 5 mins is unexpectedly short, really!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 378 379