Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Welcome to The Owlery! •
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 485 486
@Kiaora
Actually, I just remembered, I was wondering if you had anything in mind for their lore or if you just want me to go wild =P
@Kiaora
Actually, I just remembered, I was wondering if you had anything in mind for their lore or if you just want me to go wild =P
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom

Do you remember us talking about the Darwin theory? I like the thought that they could have all started in one place of origin, then went their separate ways (for whatever reason) and they all adapted and changed with their environments (hence the different species, colours etc) and ended up all different, but still all Owls... What do you think?
@MidnightBlossom

Do you remember us talking about the Darwin theory? I like the thought that they could have all started in one place of origin, then went their separate ways (for whatever reason) and they all adapted and changed with their environments (hence the different species, colours etc) and ended up all different, but still all Owls... What do you think?
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora
Oh yes, I liked that idea! Off the top of my head, Snowy Owls probably went to Ice xD. Also, you should totally add a burrowing owl. They're my favourite next to moreporks! =D

(And are you just calling them Owl Dragons or something else?)
@Kiaora
Oh yes, I liked that idea! Off the top of my head, Snowy Owls probably went to Ice xD. Also, you should totally add a burrowing owl. They're my favourite next to moreporks! =D

(And are you just calling them Owl Dragons or something else?)
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom

I'm gonna call the babies Owlets, and the grown one Owls. It won't be an official subspecies or anything, I decided not to as there are heaps of people with different variations of their own, as well as the Ice Flight having their own 'Snowy Owls' as well, so I can't try to claim all of them as my doing. I like the idea of this being a breeding hub for Owl lovers, and I already have a person linked in as a breeder but with her own pairs :)
@MidnightBlossom

I'm gonna call the babies Owlets, and the grown one Owls. It won't be an official subspecies or anything, I decided not to as there are heaps of people with different variations of their own, as well as the Ice Flight having their own 'Snowy Owls' as well, so I can't try to claim all of them as my doing. I like the idea of this being a breeding hub for Owl lovers, and I already have a person linked in as a breeder but with her own pairs :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Kiaora

Alright! I'm going to go write, expect me back in a few weeks xD jk (hopefully).
@Kiaora

Alright! I'm going to go write, expect me back in a few weeks xD jk (hopefully).
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@Kiaora Ahh this is so cute! I haven't been dragon shopping in a while so I've missed this until now, but I love your hatchery! Owls are my favorite animals :D Can I be put on a general ping list, please?
@Kiaora Ahh this is so cute! I haven't been dragon shopping in a while so I've missed this until now, but I love your hatchery! Owls are my favorite animals :D Can I be put on a general ping list, please?
a+brindle cat.png
@Kiaora

Can I get added to the general ping list? I don't have space atm, but would love to be kept up to date, as some of these look awesome
@Kiaora

Can I get added to the general ping list? I don't have space atm, but would love to be kept up to date, as some of these look awesome
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Kiaora
Awww this hatchery is lovely.
I hope you do well! :D
@Kiaora
Awww this hatchery is lovely.
I hope you do well! :D
U8dkiXo.jpg
@MidnightBlossom=
LOL it's all good, take our time! I will have to do more art for it anyway haha

- - - - -

@Angii @Emmie

Eeeee! Thank you two so much! You certainly may, I will do that now! *runs off*

@Theirin

Thank you lovely! It is actually proving to be quite popular which is so cool! I'm so chuffed *beams*
@MidnightBlossom=
LOL it's all good, take our time! I will have to do more art for it anyway haha

- - - - -

@Angii @Emmie

Eeeee! Thank you two so much! You certainly may, I will do that now! *runs off*

@Theirin

Thank you lovely! It is actually proving to be quite popular which is so cool! I'm so chuffed *beams*
@Kiaora

@Kiaora

gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 485 486