Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE FOR NEWBIES - GONE
1 2
[center][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/429c/f/2015/191/c/a/hatchery_logo_by_arbitergirl-d90ouso.png[/img][/center] [center]Make sure to ping me @FromBeyondtheRim to get my attention![/center] I currently breed pretty much everything in my quest to find the perfect Supernatural dragons. I'll post updates when I get permanent pairs. In terms of payment, I'll take any of the following in amounts equal to the price listed: [LIST] [*]Treasure [*]Gems - 1:500 [*]Festival Currency - 1:500 [*]GREEN GOO - 1:1000 [*]Apparel [*]Battle Stones [*]Food - equal to their [b]Hoard[/b] price, [b]not AH price[/b] [*]Familiars I don't have (Just ask!) [/LIST] [center]FIRE FLIGHTERS GET DISCOUNTS For this particular batch, you'll get 5k off each bab. Be sure to let me know![/center] As all babes come pre-named in light of my hatchery theme, I only have one rule: [center][b]Don't resell![/b][/center] Otherwise, have at it. Breed these suckers, rename them, exalt them, they're yours! If you really like the dragon you buy, let me know! I'll throw in a renaming scroll! I will remove dragons as they are sold, so everything you see here is exactly what's available! [center][b]ONTO THE BABS[/b][/center] [center] None ATM Check back later! :D [/center] [center][b]Affiliates[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1533858][img]http://i.imgur.com/35bjJ6W.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536479][img]http://i.imgur.com/GNdLALd.png[/img][/url]
hatchery_logo_by_arbitergirl-d90ouso.png

Make sure to ping me @FromBeyondtheRim to get my attention!

I currently breed pretty much everything in my quest to find the perfect Supernatural dragons.
I'll post updates when I get permanent pairs.

In terms of payment, I'll take any of the following in amounts equal to the price listed:
  • Treasure
  • Gems - 1:500
  • Festival Currency - 1:500
  • GREEN GOO - 1:1000
  • Apparel
  • Battle Stones
  • Food - equal to their Hoard price, not AH price
  • Familiars I don't have (Just ask!)

FIRE FLIGHTERS GET DISCOUNTS
For this particular batch, you'll get 5k off each bab. Be sure to let me know!

As all babes come pre-named in light of my hatchery theme, I only have one rule:
Don't resell!
Otherwise, have at it. Breed these suckers, rename them, exalt them, they're yours!

If you really like the dragon you buy, let me know! I'll throw in a renaming scroll!

I will remove dragons as they are sold, so everything you see here is exactly what's available!

ONTO THE BABS

None ATM

Check back later! :D

Affiliates

35bjJ6W.png

GNdLALd.png
@FromBeyondtheRim
If you ever need a shadow nest, you know who to ask ;D
@FromBeyondtheRim
If you ever need a shadow nest, you know who to ask ;D
Could I have Grigori? I just started today! ; w ; These are all really pretty dragons.
Could I have Grigori? I just started today! ; w ; These are all really pretty dragons.
@Asterism

Of course, dear! Sending him your way right now c:
And thank you! Hahaha

One of the mates was actually one I received from a giveaway just like this when I first joined!
Take good care of him :D

And welcome to FR :)
@Asterism

Of course, dear! Sending him your way right now c:
And thank you! Hahaha

One of the mates was actually one I received from a giveaway just like this when I first joined!
Take good care of him :D

And welcome to FR :)
@FromBeyondtheRim

Thank you so much! I can't get enough of breeding games like this, and I absolutely can't pass up such gorgeous colors! I'll take good care of him. <3
@FromBeyondtheRim

Thank you so much! I can't get enough of breeding games like this, and I absolutely can't pass up such gorgeous colors! I'll take good care of him. <3
@FromBeyondtheRim May I please get Iadara? I just joined...sorry if I did this wrong
@FromBeyondtheRim May I please get Iadara? I just joined...sorry if I did this wrong
e2V12xK.png
@MintWitch

Oh hun, I'm sorry. Just a minute before you commented, someone else nabbed her.

I have two other hatchlings I'm about to put up. Is there anyone else you're interested in? :D
@MintWitch

Oh hun, I'm sorry. Just a minute before you commented, someone else nabbed her.

I have two other hatchlings I'm about to put up. Is there anyone else you're interested in? :D
@frombeyondtherim is ebriel available i like him :) thank you for giving out dragons to new people
@frombeyondtherim is ebriel available i like him :) thank you for giving out dragons to new people
@FromBeyondtheRim

Is Vatale available? I just joined and I'd love to add him to my tiny nest lol
@FromBeyondtheRim

Is Vatale available? I just joined and I'd love to add him to my tiny nest lol
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@countingsheep

Crossroads sent!
Take good care of him!

And you're welcome! I got free dragons when I first joined, so I figured I'd pay it forward to others c:

Welcome to FR!
@countingsheep

Crossroads sent!
Take good care of him!

And you're welcome! I got free dragons when I first joined, so I figured I'd pay it forward to others c:

Welcome to FR!
1 2