Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mystic Hatchery {Closed}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@Love10naj

Sure! Just send me a CR for 15kT and she's yours!
@Love10naj

Sure! Just send me a CR for 15kT and she's yours!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Affiliate Bump
Affiliate Bump
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Moonwater Can you ping me when you breed your blue of gods pairing again? I would love a female SD with coloring similar to this one, but I'd be interested in looking at anything from that pair (I love crackle on crystal.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15710549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157106/15710549_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Moonwater Can you ping me when you breed your blue of gods pairing again?

I would love a female SD with coloring similar to this one, but I'd be interested in looking at anything from that pair (I love crackle on crystal.)

15710549_350.png
@GryphonSong

Alright, I will add you to the pinglist!
@GryphonSong

Alright, I will add you to the pinglist!
@Moonwater

Is Hugs still for sale? If so I'd like to buy him. ((And yes, I'm a member of the Arcane Flight. And I joined in the last registration window too.))
@Moonwater

Is Hugs still for sale? If so I'd like to buy him. ((And yes, I'm a member of the Arcane Flight. And I joined in the last registration window too.))
He/Him | Four Hours ahead of Server Time
@sparkleworks1

Yes, he is still for sale! He's 23kT, but with your 25% discount (10% for new player, and 15% for Arcane Flight), he is worth 17250. I shall send you a crossroads request!
@sparkleworks1

Yes, he is still for sale! He's 23kT, but with your 25% discount (10% for new player, and 15% for Arcane Flight), he is worth 17250. I shall send you a crossroads request!
@Moonwater

Thank you so much! I promise to take good care of him. ((He's so pretty, and I ADORE Fae dragons.))
@Moonwater

Thank you so much! I promise to take good care of him. ((He's so pretty, and I ADORE Fae dragons.))
He/Him | Four Hours ahead of Server Time
@sparkleworks1

You're welcome and I hope you enjoy him!
@sparkleworks1

You're welcome and I hope you enjoy him!
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37