Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 443 444
@GolemKeeper Absolutely, just send me the CR! ^_^
@GolemKeeper Absolutely, just send me the CR! ^_^
CyxcE9w.png
@Meilkor I have a friend who'd love to give Raven a home-she's collecting circuit dragons. So if you want to CR her to @Spyndel that'd be much appreciated!
@Meilkor I have a friend who'd love to give Raven a home-she's collecting circuit dragons. So if you want to CR her to @Spyndel that'd be much appreciated!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

This is like my perfect thread. Wow.

Consequently, may I be added to the general pinglist? :D

Also, I'd love to give #2037149 and #1913386 homes. *____*
@Jaigalaar

This is like my perfect thread. Wow.

Consequently, may I be added to the general pinglist? :D

Also, I'd love to give #2037149 and #1913386 homes. *____*
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@koobish Got you on the list, and just send me the CRs for them. :D Glad you found us!
@koobish Got you on the list, and just send me the CRs for them. :D Glad you found us!
CyxcE9w.png
@Meilkor

I am the friend Jaigalaar mentioned who would love to add Raven to my Circuit breeding project. Am happy to pay with your suggested price.
@Meilkor

I am the friend Jaigalaar mentioned who would love to add Raven to my Circuit breeding project. Am happy to pay with your suggested price.
@spindelberrygirl Sending you a reminder ping about Boniquiqui since the dom battle is over! My brain is slowly starting to be less gooey.
@spindelberrygirl Sending you a reminder ping about Boniquiqui since the dom battle is over! My brain is slowly starting to be less gooey.
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar I'd like a ping for any 6-digit or less unbred dragons please :)
@Jaigalaar I'd like a ping for any 6-digit or less unbred dragons please :)
fbwG7W5.pngimperious%20signature_zpsd6edxgpm.png
@Larkayne Got you down! ^_^
@Larkayne Got you down! ^_^
CyxcE9w.png
@Spyndel Awesome! I'll send her over straight away. :3 I'm really glad she's finding a good home. She really is a beautiful girl.
@Spyndel Awesome! I'll send her over straight away. :3 I'm really glad she's finding a good home. She really is a beautiful girl.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

Raven is settling in well, and I found a great future mate for her.

Thank you!
@Meilkor

Raven is settling in well, and I found a great future mate for her.

Thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 443 444