Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444
@Jaigalaar Good afternoon! I was directed to you/this forum because I'm a returning player cleaning out my old lair. I have this 4-year old imperial here and I wondered if there was anything you'd like to do with them? I would have posted him to your 7-digit affiliate but their thread seems to be dead as of December 2018. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4502221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45023/4502221_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaigalaar Good afternoon! I was directed to you/this forum because I'm a returning player cleaning out my old lair. I have this 4-year old imperial here and I wondered if there was anything you'd like to do with them? I would have posted him to your 7-digit affiliate but their thread seems to be dead as of December 2018.

4502221_350.png
JNcM0WQ.png
@arach As we're currently closed none of the Imperious dragons are available for sale.

@tbptwist I can take him in if you'd like, we will be expanding our dragon range to include all 7 digit imps with the revamp.
@arach As we're currently closed none of the Imperious dragons are available for sale.

@tbptwist I can take him in if you'd like, we will be expanding our dragon range to include all 7 digit imps with the revamp.
CyxcE9w.png
@jaigalaar That's great! I'd definitely give him to you to give him a good home. Should I send you a crossroads for 15kt?
@jaigalaar That's great! I'd definitely give him to you to give him a good home. Should I send you a crossroads for 15kt?
JNcM0WQ.png
@tbptwist A CR or a PA, whichever is easier for you. :)
@tbptwist A CR or a PA, whichever is easier for you. :)
CyxcE9w.png
Do you have a pinglist for doubles? (XXY, XYX, XYY's) cause if so I'd like to be added to it. :)
Do you have a pinglist for doubles? (XXY, XYX, XYY's) cause if so I'd like to be added to it. :)
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
@Jaigalaar Could I please be added to the general unbred pinglist
@Jaigalaar Could I please be added to the general unbred pinglist
@Jaigalaar ;
Could I be added to the general pinglist? + if this thread is still up and running, how do we rescue one of the dragons? Do we post here and send a CR?
@Jaigalaar ;
Could I be added to the general pinglist? + if this thread is still up and running, how do we rescue one of the dragons? Do we post here and send a CR?
@Jaigalaar general pinglist pls c:
@Jaigalaar general pinglist pls c:
lighth2.png
@Jaigalaar
Pinglist for under 2 million ID please. :)
@Jaigalaar
Pinglist for under 2 million ID please. :)
@Jaigalaar Hi, could I be added to the general and hatchdate pinglist for March 24th? Is it also possible to be pinged for G2s and G3s? Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Jaigalaar Hi, could I be added to the general and hatchdate pinglist for March 24th? Is it also possible to be pinged for G2s and G3s? Thank you
Horus | The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | Seth

[/center]
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444