Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444
bump for you too!
bump for you too!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
bump today~
bump today~
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Jaigalaar

May I please be put on a pinglist for 6-digit IDs? Thanks! c:
@Jaigalaar

May I please be put on a pinglist for 6-digit IDs? Thanks! c:
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
Bumpity bump!!
Bumpity bump!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Jaigalaar Oh my, is she pretty o: I think you've got me. I've been looking to replace my current birthday dragon, a noc from the notn event last Christmas. Shame she's not Arcane, but she is worth it c: I'll toss you a CR. Thanks so much for the ping :D
@Jaigalaar Oh my, is she pretty o: I think you've got me. I've been looking to replace my current birthday dragon, a noc from the notn event last Christmas. Shame she's not Arcane, but she is worth it c: I'll toss you a CR. Thanks so much for the ping :D
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Jaigalaar I'd love to buy rhune! send me a cr for his list price in gems and I'll take him off your hands, If you could put me on your general pinglist that would be rad as well ^^
@Jaigalaar I'd love to buy rhune! send me a cr for his list price in gems and I'll take him off your hands, If you could put me on your general pinglist that would be rad as well ^^
they/them pronouns
@NivMizzet Both are done, thank you very much! :)
@NivMizzet Both are done, thank you very much! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar Hey, I was just stalking around, checking out this forum and may have accidentally fallen in love with; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2454030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/24541/2454030.png[/img] [/url] Has anyone inquired after him yet?
@Jaigalaar

Hey, I was just stalking around, checking out this forum and may have accidentally fallen in love with;

2454030.png

Has anyone inquired after him yet?
Art Shop, Click here!

English time zones'
@Fuishi He's still available, just send the CR if you'd like him. :)
@Fuishi He's still available, just send the CR if you'd like him. :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

:D I will do, thank you very much ^^
@Jaigalaar

:D I will do, thank you very much ^^
Art Shop, Click here!

English time zones'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444