Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery has moved!~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312
@Deliri It looks like she would fit well in your lair! If you really want to give her a good home, just CR me for what you'd like to pay, and I'll accept. :] I just want someone to give her love.
@Deliri It looks like she would fit well in your lair! If you really want to give her a good home, just CR me for what you'd like to pay, and I'll accept. :] I just want someone to give her love.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

CR is sent!! :D I will definitely love her tons.
@Stormhawke

CR is sent!! :D I will definitely love her tons.
96vtsk.png
@Deliri WONDERFUL! I really hated to give her up because she is just so pretty. I'm so glad she has a good home. :]
@Deliri WONDERFUL! I really hated to give her up because she is just so pretty. I'm so glad she has a good home. :]
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I was wondering if you would like to be affiliates? My hatchery is the little egg in my signature. Check it out and let me know. Banner options are available under "Links". Currently, I have 3 banners you can choose from to put up. :D
@Stormhawke

I was wondering if you would like to be affiliates? My hatchery is the little egg in my signature. Check it out and let me know. Banner options are available under "Links". Currently, I have 3 banners you can choose from to put up. :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma That sounds great! My banner link is in my Affiliates post. I'm going to add yours now. :]
@MizuKuma That sounds great! My banner link is in my Affiliates post. I'm going to add yours now. :]
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
Yay! Thank you! ^^ I will go add yours right now as well. :)
@Stormhawke
Yay! Thank you! ^^ I will go add yours right now as well. :)
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
idazjb.png
idazjb.png
96vtsk.png
swpqc3.png
swpqc3.png
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
@Stormhawke affiliate and keep me updating and such(put me on ping for legit everything)? Thanks! I'd love to buy some from you, but I need to work on my own and make money to expand my lair... Running out of room!

-- I don't have a banner for my hatchery yet, I'll try to make one tomorrow. I'll also be editing up my hatchery tomorrow. Love you tons, Oreo!
@Stormhawke affiliate and keep me updating and such(put me on ping for legit everything)? Thanks! I'd love to buy some from you, but I need to work on my own and make money to expand my lair... Running out of room!

-- I don't have a banner for my hatchery yet, I'll try to make one tomorrow. I'll also be editing up my hatchery tomorrow. Love you tons, Oreo!
pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif♥ Buy me a unicorn. ♥pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif
@Pukingpastels Sure! For now a link to your hatchery will do! But I'll put you on my ping list now.
@Pukingpastels Sure! For now a link to your hatchery will do! But I'll put you on my ping list now.
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312