Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery has moved!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312
@Stormhawke
Nooooooo I will go broke haha not even gonna lie XD I will buy all of those sweet babus~! Guardians definitely rock crackle like no other but there's also so much potential on skydancers as well.
@Stormhawke
Nooooooo I will go broke haha not even gonna lie XD I will buy all of those sweet babus~! Guardians definitely rock crackle like no other but there's also so much potential on skydancers as well.
1687ujb.png7az1aeY.gif14mcmci.png
affiliate bump :D
affiliate bump :D
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Affiliate bump XD
Affiliate bump XD
boop! :)
boop! :)
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
:D
:D
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Affiliate bump :D
Affiliate bump :D
Hi, I have no idea what I am doing on here or really how to use this site, but could I get a free dragon? I don't know how this works and my friend suggested that I do this to get dragons...
Hi, I have no idea what I am doing on here or really how to use this site, but could I get a free dragon? I don't know how this works and my friend suggested that I do this to get dragons...
@Stormhawke
@Stormhawke
Fgo6GsT.png
@kyrasheabutter Great! You'll get this before too long, so no worries! You might find that people run their threads somewhat differently, but just reading the first post or two usually tells you all you need to know. Just ping me here with the number of the dragon you choose. Pinging = typing @username in a post. So for me, include @Stormhawke. A tip! When I started I collected a ton of cheap or free dragons and soon I had more dragons than I could keep up with! Take advantage of all the freebies you can, but try to only choose dragons you really love unless you want to spend a lot of time right away earning treasure to expand!

@InternJiji Hi there! Would you like to be added to my pinglist?
@kyrasheabutter Great! You'll get this before too long, so no worries! You might find that people run their threads somewhat differently, but just reading the first post or two usually tells you all you need to know. Just ping me here with the number of the dragon you choose. Pinging = typing @username in a post. So for me, include @Stormhawke. A tip! When I started I collected a ton of cheap or free dragons and soon I had more dragons than I could keep up with! Take advantage of all the freebies you can, but try to only choose dragons you really love unless you want to spend a lot of time right away earning treasure to expand!

@InternJiji Hi there! Would you like to be added to my pinglist?
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke can i have number 2?
@Stormhawke can i have number 2?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312