Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SUPER SALE!!!!!!~35 CHEAP and RTB dergs!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@silverfoxx

Oh, I bought her out of the AH as soon as I had enough treasure and a space open (I really wanted her); I hadn't seen your ping yet, I hope that was okay D:
@silverfoxx

Oh, I bought her out of the AH as soon as I had enough treasure and a space open (I really wanted her); I hadn't seen your ping yet, I hope that was okay D:

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Oh thats ok. Don't worry about it, I hope you enjoy her! :)
@Shaynalie

Oh thats ok. Don't worry about it, I hope you enjoy her! :)
@silverfoxx

Thank you so much! She's really helping me out; I found out this morning that these dragons I'd been planning to breed were too closely related, leaving me with two unpaired dragons, and your babe just swept in and saved me :D
@silverfoxx

Thank you so much! She's really helping me out; I found out this morning that these dragons I'd been planning to breed were too closely related, leaving me with two unpaired dragons, and your babe just swept in and saved me :D

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Oh I'm glad she was a help to you! It must have been convenient that she was also RTB. :D
Well, I hope you have a nice day, and thank you for purchasing a dragon from Dancing Waters Breeding and Hatchery!
@Shaynalie

Oh I'm glad she was a help to you! It must have been convenient that she was also RTB. :D
Well, I hope you have a nice day, and thank you for purchasing a dragon from Dancing Waters Breeding and Hatchery!
bump!
bump!
@Madster21 Would you like to affiliate? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769199][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/b0f4/f/2016/059/1/6/great_exact_color_search_full_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9texot.png[/img][/url] It's a pinglist that aims to match dream dragons with their owners, so that no one exalts your dream dragon just because it's got unconventional colors.
@Madster21 Would you like to affiliate?

great_exact_color_search_full_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9texot.png

It's a pinglist that aims to match dream dragons with their owners, so that no one exalts your dream dragon just because it's got unconventional colors.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter

Of course! The only thing is I don't have a banner... ^ ^
@VolatileMatter

Of course! The only thing is I don't have a banner... ^ ^
~Dancing Waters Breeding and Hatchery~ | 16 inexpensive hatchlings for sale now! |
forsale_m.png15625911.png15625912.png15625913.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
~Dancing Waters Breeding and Hatchery~ | 16 inexpensive hatchlings for sale now! |
bump
bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11