Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 614 615
@BladesFire

I would love to be pinged for the turning leaves pair, specifically any males (if that's all right)! Such beautiful dragons!
@BladesFire

I would love to be pinged for the turning leaves pair, specifically any males (if that's all right)! Such beautiful dragons!
@Dare - Got it! Thanks! :D

@Pandonkey - Got it! And thank you! It is certainly a favorite of mine! :3

@Prismal - Absolutely! Thank you! They should be ready to breed in around a week!
@Dare - Got it! Thanks! :D

@Pandonkey - Got it! And thank you! It is certainly a favorite of mine! :3

@Prismal - Absolutely! Thank you! They should be ready to breed in around a week!
@BladesFire
I know this is a odd request but could I be pinged for Turning Leaves closer to September?
@BladesFire
I know this is a odd request but could I be pinged for Turning Leaves closer to September?
CEmLHw4.gif
@startail
No worries at all, makes a lot of sense to me! I'll let you know if I get anything end of August/September on if that sounds good!
@startail
No worries at all, makes a lot of sense to me! I'll let you know if I get anything end of August/September on if that sounds good!
@Bladesfire mind adding me to a general everything pinglist? I'd love to see what kinds of dragons you make! Now and in the future 8D

(IS IT FALL YET OMG)
@Bladesfire mind adding me to a general everything pinglist? I'd love to see what kinds of dragons you make! Now and in the future 8D

(IS IT FALL YET OMG)
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@BladesFire

Thanks for the ping! I am definitely interested in hatchlings from the turning leaves pair (beautiful!!).

Preference for a female with primary anything but pink. Though I would consider a male if I really like the colors :)
@BladesFire

Thanks for the ping! I am definitely interested in hatchlings from the turning leaves pair (beautiful!!).

Preference for a female with primary anything but pink. Though I would consider a male if I really like the colors :)
@Shaniae
Absolutely, thanks!
And I KNOW RIGHT! Fall all the time now please :P *high-fives fellow fall-lover*
@Shaniae
Absolutely, thanks!
And I KNOW RIGHT! Fall all the time now please :P *high-fives fellow fall-lover*
@Garjansverd
Got it! Thanks!
And hahaha oohhh the pink! Oh pink, why must you be there! Yeah, that is why they are my wildcard pair. I bred them together on a whim because some combos were beautiful, and then there is pink! Hopefully their next hatch will have some good stuff though! :D
@Garjansverd
Got it! Thanks!
And hahaha oohhh the pink! Oh pink, why must you be there! Yeah, that is why they are my wildcard pair. I bred them together on a whim because some combos were beautiful, and then there is pink! Hopefully their next hatch will have some good stuff though! :D
@bladesfire

Pink is the bane of my existence when it comes to breeding. Brown, red, grey or black? YES. But of course there is always the pink stealing souls or something....
@bladesfire

Pink is the bane of my existence when it comes to breeding. Brown, red, grey or black? YES. But of course there is always the pink stealing souls or something....
@Shaniae @Shakti Two new guardian fall leaf hatches! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15554447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155545/15554447_350.png[/img] [/url] Russet - Guardian Male - 20kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15554445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155545/15554445_350.png[/img] [/url] Petrichor - ID #15554445 - Guardian Female - 30kt meaning "the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil" [/center]
@Shaniae @Shakti

Two new guardian fall leaf hatches!

15554447_350.png

Russet - Guardian Male - 20kt

15554445_350.png

Petrichor - ID #15554445 - Guardian Female - 30kt
meaning "the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 614 615