Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Britty

That's exactly what I thought when I saw him! Good call and thank you! Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for :)
@Britty

That's exactly what I thought when I saw him! Good call and thank you! Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for :)
oh wow free bump but DANG these guys went fast *_*
oh wow free bump but DANG these guys went fast *_*
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@Britty Wow that was fast! I would like to still be on the list, especially if there is a baby with facet!
@Britty Wow that was fast! I would like to still be on the list, especially if there is a baby with facet!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Britty

Will you ping me for the same two coatl pairs when they breed again! Both sets had babies I wanted lol :)
@Britty

Will you ping me for the same two coatl pairs when they breed again! Both sets had babies I wanted lol :)
@Plushnoodle @laineylane03 - Will do n_n I'll be sure to finish up geneing up Patriot and Glory so they have babies with iri/facet/underbelly as well.
@Plushnoodle @laineylane03 - Will do n_n I'll be sure to finish up geneing up Patriot and Glory so they have babies with iri/facet/underbelly as well.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

Yay! Sounds good!
@Britty

Yay! Sounds good!
@Britty That sounds amazing!
@Britty That sounds amazing!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Britty
can i be on the ping list for patriot and glory, as well as justice and liberty?
@Britty
can i be on the ping list for patriot and glory, as well as justice and liberty?
24cha4p.png
@Flameflower - Sure~
@Flameflower - Sure~
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
#Britty, thank you very much, and how much do they usually go for ?
#Britty, thank you very much, and how much do they usually go for ?
24cha4p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7