Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Itzpapalotl - I'll send the CR request now then. Thanks for adopting her n_n
@Itzpapalotl - I'll send the CR request now then. Thanks for adopting her n_n
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@britty np! yours were the only ones i found so far in the white blue red configuration which is similar to the 'make it work' g1 boy i hatched today (was going for plaguey but he ended up stone/teal/maroon...sooo rotten flag he will be)
@britty np! yours were the only ones i found so far in the white blue red configuration which is similar to the 'make it work' g1 boy i hatched today (was going for plaguey but he ended up stone/teal/maroon...sooo rotten flag he will be)
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
Glory and Patriot's babies sold from the AH, updating first post now.

@Itzpapalotl - That's a very neat project! The rotten flag goes pretty neat with the plague theme at least. I wish you luck with it!
Glory and Patriot's babies sold from the AH, updating first post now.

@Itzpapalotl - That's a very neat project! The rotten flag goes pretty neat with the plague theme at least. I wish you luck with it!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@britty def let your friend know that she is perfect and i love her more than my buy rotten dragons only lair rule
@britty def let your friend know that she is perfect and i love her more than my buy rotten dragons only lair rule
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
Hi you posted on my thread for 4th of July dragons is there anybody left?
@Britty
Hi you posted on my thread for 4th of July dragons is there anybody left?
@Britty
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@Itzpapalotl - We're both very honored and glad you like her so much n_n I'm sure she's going to love her new home!

@woodstock02 - We currently have three left, not counting the one on hold. The 20k ones are on the auction house, where the 78k/130 gem one is just sitting in my lair for the meantime.

Coatl Male
White/Blue/Blood
Iri/Shimmer/Underbelly
Price: 20k treasure[/quote][/center]
@Itzpapalotl - We're both very honored and glad you like her so much n_n I'm sure she's going to love her new home!

@woodstock02 - We currently have three left, not counting the one on hold. The 20k ones are on the auction house, where the 78k/130 gem one is just sitting in my lair for the meantime.

Coatl Male
White/Blue/Blood
Iri/Shimmer/Underbelly
Price: 20k treasure[/quote][/center]
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

I'm super interested in that last coatl baby if you'll take a payment plan! I would like to see some other babies I got pinged for so I understand if he sells before I make up my mind! Just wanted to let you know I'm super interested :)
@Britty

I'm super interested in that last coatl baby if you'll take a payment plan! I would like to see some other babies I got pinged for so I understand if he sells before I make up my mind! Just wanted to let you know I'm super interested :)
@laineylane03 - Ahh, unfortunately a minute too late. He just sold :( I do hope you find your perfect patriotic dragon though!

edit: Unless you mean the Iri/Shim one, he's still available, and I could do a payment plan if needed.
@laineylane03 - Ahh, unfortunately a minute too late. He just sold :( I do hope you find your perfect patriotic dragon though!

edit: Unless you mean the Iri/Shim one, he's still available, and I could do a payment plan if needed.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

The lovely with the facet wings...figured he might. Thanks for the ping though! Beautiful babies!
@Britty

The lovely with the facet wings...figured he might. Thanks for the ping though! Beautiful babies!
@laineylane03 Yeah, I specifically went for Facet wings because it vaguely reminded me stars on them. Shame the remaining guy got stuck with Shimmer and the worst option for red for underbelly (blood).

I wish you luck though!
@laineylane03 Yeah, I specifically went for Facet wings because it vaguely reminded me stars on them. Shame the remaining guy got stuck with Shimmer and the worst option for red for underbelly (blood).

I wish you luck though!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7