Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gloomflies&Dark Druids&More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@TooEvilToLove yes, thank you! I'll send a crossroads for him when I've got enough :)
@TooEvilToLove yes, thank you! I'll send a crossroads for him when I've got enough :)
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii

Thank you for your Prompt response! i hope he brings you joy.
@Beviii

Thank you for your Prompt response! i hope he brings you joy.
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove Not a problem! I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? I'll probably be breeding him with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10945919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109460/10945919_350.png[/img] [/url] if you'd like to be put on the pinglist, I can give you a 10% discount? I have other pairs aswell if you'd like to take a look :)
@TooEvilToLove

Not a problem! I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? I'll probably be breeding him with
10945919_350.png
if you'd like to be put on the pinglist, I can give you a 10% discount? I have other pairs aswell if you'd like to take a look :)
5OWu0qX.png
@Bevii

Sure, I'll affiliate!

Put me on a general pinglist for new babies. As you can see I like to pair the odd ones!

I actually checked out your lair and ran a progeny on him with your Baira, they would make some really pretty babies too.

Would you like me to add you to a pinglist here?

@Bevii

Sure, I'll affiliate!

Put me on a general pinglist for new babies. As you can see I like to pair the odd ones!

I actually checked out your lair and ran a progeny on him with your Baira, they would make some really pretty babies too.

Would you like me to add you to a pinglist here?

gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove

So sorry for the late reply! I didn't get a ping notification. But your banner is up in my affiliates section!

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for Cherry and William for a Nocturne, and the general pinglist please!

Also, I just checked what his and Baira's offspring may look like, and I think I'll keep them as a permanent pair, Thanks so much for pointing that out!
@TooEvilToLove

So sorry for the late reply! I didn't get a ping notification. But your banner is up in my affiliates section!

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for Cherry and William for a Nocturne, and the general pinglist please!

Also, I just checked what his and Baira's offspring may look like, and I think I'll keep them as a permanent pair, Thanks so much for pointing that out!
5OWu0qX.png
@Bevii

No problem. I've added you to affiliates and I have put your name in the pinglists.

When I sell a baby I like to go look and see who they'll be hanging out with. Curiosity mostly. They were sitting side by side and I couldn't help but see what kind of babies they would have.

I'm glad he has a perm mate, They'll give you some sellable babies for sure!
@Bevii

No problem. I've added you to affiliates and I have put your name in the pinglists.

When I sell a baby I like to go look and see who they'll be hanging out with. Curiosity mostly. They were sitting side by side and I couldn't help but see what kind of babies they would have.

I'm glad he has a perm mate, They'll give you some sellable babies for sure!
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove Thanks!

Haha yeah I do that too sometimes! Now I just gotta wait for him to grow up and find some nice apparel :)

I hope they give me sellable babies! Haha the ones I have now nobody seems to want, I think my prices are pretty reasonable what do you think?
@TooEvilToLove Thanks!

Haha yeah I do that too sometimes! Now I just gotta wait for him to grow up and find some nice apparel :)

I hope they give me sellable babies! Haha the ones I have now nobody seems to want, I think my prices are pretty reasonable what do you think?
5OWu0qX.png
@Bevii

I think your prices are very reasonable and the babies are lovely. I've only sold two babies and I have one on hold. I haven't had my hatchery long. Generally, if people want a baby bad enough they are willing to pay for what they want.

Are you advertising yourself? I go through the dragons wanted sections and suggest my dragons if they fit the criteria. I keep an Advert running in the Wind Sales forum that I Intend on bumping twice a day and such.

At first I think we have to be a bit forceful to get our names out there and then people will come back.
@Bevii

I think your prices are very reasonable and the babies are lovely. I've only sold two babies and I have one on hold. I haven't had my hatchery long. Generally, if people want a baby bad enough they are willing to pay for what they want.

Are you advertising yourself? I go through the dragons wanted sections and suggest my dragons if they fit the criteria. I keep an Advert running in the Wind Sales forum that I Intend on bumping twice a day and such.

At first I think we have to be a bit forceful to get our names out there and then people will come back.
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove

I have advertised a bit, a gotten some affiliates. I have a few people for ping lists, though I'll need to sell the babies faster to have the room for more! Haha hopefullt i'll be able to sell faster soon :)
@TooEvilToLove

I have advertised a bit, a gotten some affiliates. I have a few people for ping lists, though I'll need to sell the babies faster to have the room for more! Haha hopefullt i'll be able to sell faster soon :)
5OWu0qX.png
@TooEvilToLove Good morning! I'm so sorry about being slow on picking up Toothless: I've had my claws full buying things for my hatchery! But tomorrow a pair of mine has babies, so there might be extra money coming my way, and I've got all day today to slowly turn my 10k into the 24k that I need! I will get back to you ASAP and help you clean her out of your lair to give you more room for young'uns! ^_^

As for advertising, I have my New Reg Discount that I bring to the introduction forums, but having an advertisement in Dragon Sales and Lightning Sales would also be a great idea! You can even advertise in an associate's thread if they allow it, so there's plenty of places to toss up your babies! (I'll stop by @Beviii's hatchery and see what's up~ ;3)

EDIT: I've got the money! Can you handle the Crossroads while I'm out for a few hours? Gonna finally go see Jurassic World~
@TooEvilToLove Good morning! I'm so sorry about being slow on picking up Toothless: I've had my claws full buying things for my hatchery! But tomorrow a pair of mine has babies, so there might be extra money coming my way, and I've got all day today to slowly turn my 10k into the 24k that I need! I will get back to you ASAP and help you clean her out of your lair to give you more room for young'uns! ^_^

As for advertising, I have my New Reg Discount that I bring to the introduction forums, but having an advertisement in Dragon Sales and Lightning Sales would also be a great idea! You can even advertise in an associate's thread if they allow it, so there's plenty of places to toss up your babies! (I'll stop by @Beviii's hatchery and see what's up~ ;3)

EDIT: I've got the money! Can you handle the Crossroads while I'm out for a few hours? Gonna finally go see Jurassic World~
GRmuABI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18